Chapter Twenty

You guys deserves an update and here it is! :*

__________________

Gabbie's P.O.V

I walked inside and I was greeted by the noise of students talking loudly, laughing and more. I can't find Mikaela and Eve anywhere so I headed straight to my locker, to my surprise Luke was the one waiting for me he was smiling at me so I bit my lip to contain my smile. When I was near he walked towars me and holds my hand.

"Hey babe." Luke said kissing my cheek

"Hi Luke." I said blushing, its hard to being a shy person.

"Did you sleep well." Luke asked standing next to me while I opened my locker.

"Yeah I did." I replied blushing more and Luke smirked

"You get the note right? Sorry again for leaving early, I want to wake you up and say goodbye but you look so adorable sleeping." Luke said, is he making me blush on purpose? Gosh Luke not here!

"Okay I get it so please stop." I said closing my locker holding my hand infront of my face to hide my red cheeks

"But your cute when your blushing, I can't help it love." Luke said holding my wrists and put it down so he can see my face.

"See? Cute." Luke said pinching my left cheek

Then we were interrupted by the slut, ugh go away!

"Hi, babe." Rachel said, twirling her hair, oh my god I want to punch her right now!

"Hey." Luke replied but his gaze were still focused on me, ha!

"Wanna come over tonight?" The slut said, wow she's a total slut

"Nah, already taken." Luke said, taken? By who?

I think Rachel got it and glared at me, uh why?

Luke holds my hand and we walked away from Rachel, i'm still curious.

"Your taken by who?" I asked Luke, he looked at me and smiled

"You didn't get it?" Luke asked and I shook my head

"It's you." Luke whispered in my ear. Oh my gosh ofcourse it was me! I'm so oblivious, I feel so dumb! I blushed and looked down biting my lip again so I can hide my smile.

"Gabbie! There you are!" I heard Eve yell and ran towards Luke and I. Mikaela smirked knowing there is something going while Eve was panting like crazy like she was in a running marathon.

"Guess i'll se you later love." Luke said and kissed my cheek goodbye

"What.The.Hell.Was.That?" Eve asked still panting

"I'll explain later girls." I laughed at them and we headed to class

-lunch time-

Mik siad that Ashton was absent today because he was sick, I wonder if he's okay.

We sat down and I was flooded with questions.

"Whats up with you and Luke?"

"Something your not telling us?"

"Despite Luke's image you two look cute together!"

"You and Luke dating?"

"Oh my god guys one question in a time!" I said

"What's up with you and Luke?" Mik and Eve said in unison, they looked at eachother and laughed. I swear we are the most weirdest friends ever.

"Well Luke took me somwhere special..." I trailed

"Oh my gosh this is called for a sleepover!" Eve stand up and yelled. Other students stared at her like she's crazy while me and Mik are laughing loudly.

"Calm down Eve." I said and she sat down again

"Just excited! It's our first ever sleepover with you!" Eve said

"Okay, so sleep over it is!" I laughed and they both cheered!

I love how this day is going!

________________

A/N

Hello! Me and Eve are the same right now. I'm hyper!!! But I noticed this book only have few comments :(

Don't be shy to comment, I don't bite I promise!

Did you like this chappie? I enjoyed writing it knowing there are my readers who vote that I love so much.

Vote and Comment!

Love you so much!

~Naomie