Chapter Seventeen

Luke's P.O.V

I just let Gabbie in, am I really that ready? Ofcourse I am, I wouldn't let her in if she's not. Damn Gabbie what are you doing to me? I can't sleep right now, I love the smile of Gab while were having fun, her laugh makes me weak, everything of her makes me weak. My phone dinged next to me from my nightstand, and to my surprise it was Gabbie. I tought she was already sleeping? It was already 12:43 a.m!

Gabbie:

"I can't sleep, dummy I don't even know if your still awake. :p"

Luke:

"Still awake, why can't you sleep? That's unhealthy."

Gabbie:

"Sorry, not my fault i'm still thinking of what happend hours ago."

I smiled at her text, so we were thinking the same thing. I wonder if she's thinking bout me too than what heppend back there. Did she think about our kiss too? Because i'm always thinking of it, this may sound like those sappy shit but I felt sparks. Girly right? But i'm being honest.

Gabby:

"Hello? Still up?"

Oh god I haven't noticed that I still hadn't replied.

Luke:

"Yeah, ofcourse i'm still up just caught off..."

Gabbie:

"About what?"

Gabbie being the curious girl she is.

Luke:

"About something like..."

Gabbie:

"Something like what? C'mon Lucas, spill!"

I can imagine Gabbie fidgeting in her bed sighing loudly and wearing that impatient face. Cute...

Luke:

"Can I ask you something?"

Gabbie:

"But you still hadn't answered my question!"

Luke:

"Your answers will be answered in my question."

Gabbie:

"Fine."

Gabbie's P.O.V

I tapped the 'send' button. What was Luke question? I'm curious to the highiest level!

I woke uo a few hours ago debating if I should text Luke or not. It's good that I texted him, I got someone to talk to I didn't even know he was still awake.

Did he regret the kiss? Will he push me away? There is so many possible toughts running in my head. Did he regret opening up?

Why am I even worried? About it? Am I truly falling inlove with Luke?

My phone ringtone snapped me out of my toughts and Luke was calling me. I take a deep breath and answered him, preparing for what's coming next...

_________________

A/N

6K reads... I'm freaking out!!!

I know i'm horrible for being a cliffhanger. They do a lot of texting. What was Luke's question?

Don't forget to vote, your votes makes me smile.

Love you!

~Naomie