Chapter Twelve

A/N

Firstly sorry for not updating for a long time, I miss you guys. I checked my story and it got 1.2K reads. OH.MY.GOD. Here's a chappie :)

Gabbie's P.O.V

Okay now Luke is annoying me, everytime he will see me he would stare at me and i'm not comfortable with it. Ashton and me got pretty close now, I love the way that i'm comfortable around him and I like him too. I learned something about him, things like his hobby, favorites, jokes. His laughs are so cute by the way, it just changes everytime he laughs.

We are walking towards the cafeteria and it's just Ashton and me. Someones arm came behind my waist and tugged me away from Ashton, so my back is pressed to the unknown man behind me. Ashton looked at us and his eyes widened. No don't tell me it's.

"Luke?" Ashton asked

"Yeah whatever, me and my girl are eating together today so leave." Luke demanded. What? me and Luke eating together? HIS girl? Just... ugh fantastic!

Ashton looked at me and I nodded. I don't want a fight starting here. I don't want Ashton to be hurt, you don't even want Luke to be hurt right? Oh my god can you shut up?!

"I'll see you later, love." Ashton said and walked away. I knew what he was doing. Oh gosh Ashton do you want to die early?!

Luke's arm araound me tightened, meaning he's angry?

"Love? What the hell, who does he think he is to call you love, babe." Luke whispered in my ear, some like a little harsh

"Just stop this okay? I'm tired of you!" I said trying to escape but I got no luck.

"Look, your mine and ther is no one changing it. If they try, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out if them." Luke said, sucking the spot he marked. No freaking way! He's marking me again!

"Just- ugh! Stop it okay?" I pleaded, I don't want him marking me again!

"Okay." Luke said, he walked beside me and pull me close to his side. I looked up at him and I saw he is wearing that famous smirk, as always.

"You know, staring is bad." Luke said looking down at me and smirkes. I rolled my eyes and try to cover the blush that is starting to get obvious.

We came inside the cafeteria and all eyes are in us. I spotted the girls and Ashton, Mikaela and Eve mouths are open while Ashton is glaring at Luke. Luke led me to his and his friends table and that's where he introduced me to his two friends.

"Calum, Michael, I want you to meet Gabbie." Luke said and their mouths hang open, their eyes are scanning my body and it's so uncomfortable.

"Damn, she's hot mate." The one with a blonde and black highlights said.

"I agree with you." The one with the black hair said smirking and nodding his head.

"Back off." Luke said, holding me close to him.

"Woah mate, ofcourse she's yours." Michael I think? said.

It turns out that Calum and Muchael isn't what I tought them. I tought if them like they're bastards, perverts, asshole and something like that but no. They are fun around, sure the first introductions is uncomfy but now i'm having fun talking to them. During our lunch Luke is a little dazed off of something, like he's in deep toughts but I let him be.

I wonder what he's thinking. The bell rang and we say our goodbye's, Luke wabmnts me to come with him so I just said yes.

"I'm taking you somewhere." Luke said

________________

A/N

Hahaha sorry cliffhanger guys! Still can't believe that I got 1.2K reads!

Vote and Comment!

~Naomie <3