Chapter Sixty Seven

Gabbie's P.O.V

The girls and I haven't really done anything. Mikaela is busy on her phone giggling every now and then while Eve's on her laptop stalking the covers of Luke and the band. "So you're a fan now I guess?" I asked Eve and she nodded "Hell yeah, they're so good why have I only watched their covers today? I'm missing out!" Eve said "Plus look at their account, it's getting pretty big." Eve added and I sighed "I know." I said and Eve looked at me confused, probably thinking why I am not excited. "Aye, you guys might think i'm not listening but what's wrong Gab? Shouldn't you be happy that your boyfriend is getting discovered?" Mikaela asked and I bit my lip.

"I am happy I promise but the thought of Luke being away most of the time because he's on tour makes me feel a bit sad." I said and Eve pouted "Oh, yeah.." Eve muttered and goes back watching more covers. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out from my back pocket.

From: Lukey

Are you still at Evelyn's? Can I come and get you now? :-( xx

I smiled when I read the text.

To: Lukey

Leaving your mates' house so soon? I watched the new cover you guys made. x

I got an instant reply which startled me, how can that boy type so fast? "Who's that?" Eve asked me and I shrugged "If it's Luke tell him that their covers are amazing as fuck. Oh my gosh." Eve said and I laughed "Are you seriously fangirling just now? You've seen Luke for many times now." I laughed and she shrugged "It's more different now though." Eve said in defense and I read Luke's message.

From: Lukey

How was it? Wait, don't tell me until I pick you up. We're going to your place.

My place was fine to stay with Luke but then I got a message from my mom.

From: Mom

Hey hun, where have you been this days? We hardly see you, where are you right now? Your father is worried sick.

Oh my god I forgot about that. If my dad sees me with a boy like Luke with the bad boy vibe my dad will have both of our heads. I replied to my mom first

To: Mom

Sorry I haven't been around that much. I'm at Eve's house, i'm leaving right now.

What about Luke, oh my god

To: Lukey

Hey sorry late reply, my parents are home and if my dad sees you.. you know :( but I really want you to come too. x

I bit my lip waiting for Luke's reply.

From: Lukey

Oh, i'll just climb to your room again ;-) i'm still picking you up, i'm five minutes away get ready xx

I can't help but giggle when I saw the winky face, but I really find the '-' as a nose really weird for some reasons but it cute so what.

To: Lukey

Okay then, be safe while doing that + okay i'll get ready. x

"Hey guys, I kinda need to go now." I said standing up walking over to Eve and hugged her, she hugged me back and I giggled "Aw, going home soon? Or is it because of Luke? Because I swear if it's him again i'll throw a fit because he's always with you all day a-" Eve rambled and I cut her off, I hear Mikaela laughing at Eve "I agree." Mikaela said and I rolled my eyes at them. "My parents are looking for me and yeah you can say 80% of it is Luke." I said "Surprise." Eve sarcastically said "Boo." Mikaela added and I laughed at them "Aw don't be like that, we'll spend some time soon I promise." I said walking over to Mikaela this time and hugged her. Mikaela hugged me tighter and I fake chocked "I-i can't b-breathe Mik." I said trying to sound breathless "Ha ha, good one." Mikaela said and I stick my tongue out teasing her. We hear a horn honking outside and Eve made her way towards her window "Prince charming is here." Eve said and I gather my things up, double checking if I missed something. "Bye guys, I love you!" I said opening Eve's door making my way downstairs.

"Luke!" I exclaimed, I ran to him, his arms already wide open (a/n "i'll keep my arms wide open, yeah") I hugged him and he hugs me back picking me up and spun me around

"Um guys! Stop acting like Romeo and Juliet, get out of my driveway!" Eve shouted followed by Mikaela laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes at them and Luke chuckled. "Let's get out of here." I said "Yeah, go away!" Mikaela shouted, my friends I swear.

Luke opened the door for me and closed it when I got in, I strapped my seatbelt on and waved goodbye to the two dorks I love which were still watching us, they both waved back and closed the window. My phone buzzed and it says I have a new text from Eve.

From: Evie

 Use protection kids. Goodnight! Oh plus don't forget to tell Luke they sound amazing. Kay have fun now, remember to use protection ;) Bye ily

I mentally face palmed myself, shaking my head while trying to hold back a laugh.

To: Evie

 Yeah i'll tell him, goodnight. And oh my god can you not? smh x 

Luke started to drive and I sighed "Have fun?" he asked glancing at me then turning his attention back on the road "Yeah, how 'bout you, Hemmings?" I asked and he smirked looking at me again but this time longer. "Hey keep your eyes on the road, mister." I said and he laughed

"So it goes, he can't keep his wild eyes on the road." The music in the background softly played, I groaned and he laughed more harder "Seriously?" I asked, giggling a little "I don't know, coincidence babe." Luke said. We reached my driveway and Luke put the car on parking. He faced me and I did the same "So are we just.. gonna stare at eachother?" I asked then regretting it, why do I have to be so awkward? "Mhm, I can stare at you all day." He said and I blushed "Shut up." I laughed and he smiled (a/n the gif the giiiif!) he leaned in, our lips brushed but ofcourse someone ruined it before we kiss.

"Gabbie?" My dad called out, I quickly leaned away from Luke then looked in the window. Thank god my dad is only at the door, I silently thanked Luke that the windows of his car is dark tinted too. If my dad saw us he'll probably get the shotgun he's keeping and aim it at Luke, i'm not even kidding.

"I'll see you later." Luke said and I nodded, he pecked me on the lips and I opened my door, quickly shutting it behind. My dad looked at the car suspiciously and I smiled innocently making my way over dad and got inside the house. My dad closed the door "Who drove you home?" My dad asked "Mikaela." I lied, if I said a boy drove me home he'll make me call him and make him go here. He's the protective kind of dad. "Where's mom?" I asked changing the subject "She's getting ready for bed, you should be too." My dad said and kissed my cheek "Will do, goodnight dad." I said

I locked the door of my room then someone grabbed me from behind putting a hand on my mouth, I screamed tried to hit whoever was holding me "Shh princess, it's me." Luke whispered and I sighed yanking his hand away from my mouth "Why did you do that? I thought I was being kidnapped in the moment." I said resting my hand on the top of my heart which was beating so fast. "Sorry, babe." Luke chuckled I sat on my bed and Luke slowly walked towards me. "So, you ready?" Luke asked while smirking.

A/N

what a big fat teaser

Well ik, it's a BIT of a teaser but.. yeah. What do you have in mind aye?

Goodbye for now, i love y'all

~N