Chapter Thirty Three

Gabbie's P.O.V

I was awaken by my phone again but this time it's not Luke, it's my bestfriend Evelyn.

Evelyn:

"Hey we need to catch up! Let's go out today!!!"

I giggled at her text. Even if she's texting you can always feel her energetic self just by using '!' (a/n if you will look close, it looks like a face hehehe)

Gabbie:

"I know right! Pick me up."

I waited for her response and she replied instantly.

Evelyn:

"YAAAAY! Mikaela is getting ready and we'll be there in 20 minutes so get ready!"

I quickly got up and replied to Eve.

Gabbie:

"That fast?! Okay i'll get ready."

I get inside my bathroom and have a quick shower. I dried myself and brushed my teeth, I walked out of my bathroom and went to my closet so I can choose what to wear for today. I decided to wear a dark blue jeans and a simple white shirt. I paired it with a simple make-up, I put on a light mascara and a lip gloss. That's how simple I am.

I looked at the time and i'm done finishing up for 15 minutes. Wow i'm surprised that i'm ten minutes earlier, because I take my time when making myself ready but so what? I'm excited! Plus I hadn't spend time with Eve and Mik outside exept for school. And if we did it's only the sleepover.

After waiting for 10 minutes Eve is calling me so I picked it up.

"Hi gurl! We're waiting outside your house!" Eve said

"Okay i'm going out!" I said and picked up the things I needed.

Okay let's get ready for a crazy bestfriend day!!!

____________________________

A/N

Before anything else I just want to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! I can't believe he's 18 now... OUR BABY IS GROWING UP AND WE CAN'T STOP ITTT! Do us a favor and turn 17 again! WE LOVE YOU LUCAS

Please vote and comment!!! Anyway I want to get in touch with my readers, I want to communicate with you so if you have some time you can always message me ALWAYS. I miss your comments!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

~Naomie