Chapter Nine

Chapter status; edited

Gabbie's P.O.V

Ashton is everything you could describe of, he's sweet, charming, cute, and all the wonderful things you can describe him.

Ashton, Eve, Miks and I were making our way to the cafeteria. We walked trough the door and the sluts glared at me, still whispering thing like 'what a slut, first Luke and now Ashton?' what's the big deal? Rachel and her group of sluts still gives me those death glares and talking out loud things about me making sure I heard it but I don't care. Atleast i'm not a whore who always party and leave with boys I don't know.

The cafeteria doors opened and there he is with his friends, sluts winked at him and he jst smirked and wink back. Wow what an asshole. There goes that inner voice again. He spotted me and frowned noticing that Ashton's arm are around my shoulder. He walked towars Rachel and grabbed he by the waist, then sat her on his lap. Rachel being the bitch she is, she smirked at me.

Oh she thinks that i'm jealous? But Gabbie I know you are. My inner vouce said, could it please stop? I just laughed at her shooking my head and she just gave me a wierd look. Rachel mouthed me 'bitch' and I just smirked and mouthed 'back to you' and she just rolled her eyes. Ha! I turned back to Ashton and he smiled at me, oh my gosh he's so cute!

"Thanks love, your cute too." Ashton said smirking at me and I blushed, did I say tht out loud? Well better be careful next time.

"Oh my gosh, he's so cute!" Eve squieled copying what I said earlier and that made me blush more.

"Aw, there's no need to be shy." Ashton said pinching my cheek and I laughed.

"Ew." Miks said, what? why?

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Um, you don't wanna turn around because the playboy and the slut is eating their face off like there's no tomorrow." Miks said

"Ew, in the cafeteria? really?" Eve said looking down

"They make me wanna throw up." I said gagging a bit, it's just so disgusting, sucking faces during lunch with many people? Not in the right place.

"Don't worry i'll be here for you." Ashton said taking his arm off my shoulder but he hold my hands. I think i'm gonna die, he's so sweet!

I heard some chair scraping the floor meaning someone got up, I just giggled at Ashton but then I was forced to stand up. Luke grabbed me by the waist and held me beside him. What.The. Hell.

"Look prick, you better stay away from my girl." Luke said with his teeth gritted. What?

"What the hell Luke? what do you want?!" I asked him

"To you to stay away from that guy." Luke said

"No, you can't tell me what to do you're not my father!" I retorted

"Yeah i'm not your father, but your mine." Luke said pulling me close to him. I placed my hand on his chest to make some space and I heard that annoying voice again.

"Luke, baby come back." Rachel said, ugh this bitch needs to mind her own bussiness.

"This is not done." Luke whispered in my ear then left the cafeteria, slut following him.

The girls was shocked even Ashton.

"What's his problem?" Ashton asked

"I don't know, he just came to me and said that i'm his." I said

"You can't just do that to girls." Ashton said, frowning shooking his head

"I know right." I sighed

I just hope that Ashton won't leave us. It's fun to be around him. Damn you Luke, why do you need to mess things up? There's a possibility that Ashton won't talk to me again! I wish he won't leave us.

_________________

A/N

Wow, Luke your such an asshole! But I still love you bby :*

Hey guys! please comment and vote for this chapter! :)

Vote & Comment

Love you!

~Naomie