Chapter Fifty Five

a/n
for those who are asking if i'm a Filipino. Well indeed yes I am. Proud Fil :)
Here's a chappie bc you guys are so fab ;D

-.-.-.-.-.-.

Gabbie's P.O.V

By the time Luke said where we are going I feel the world stop. The memories came flashing back to me, in all many places in the world he wants to go there? Where I remembered where we first kissed? I can feel the tears coming up threatening to spill but I don't let it happen. Crying shows weakness, I don't want to look weak infrot of the boy I loved.

"Stop playing with me! Aren't you getting tired of this? For once, stop playing with my emotions Luke. Because i'm done, you win okay?" I said, a tear fell but I quickly wiped it away and turned around to go. That fucking tear that betrayed me. Now I look weak.

But ofcourse Luke wouldn't let this go that easily. He's so stubborn, can't he take a no for an answer? I fastened my pace to get away as far as I can but those damned legs are so long conpared to mine so he catched up easily grabbing my wrist to stop me for walking away. I hate this. I hate what is happening right now, all of this. I should expect this at the first time though. Luke is very popular, he's hot, he's a badboy, he's everythig. Girls worshiped him and all that, he loves playing with girls. So what should I expect? The Luke that always give me flowers every single day? In my wildest dreams.

"Stop walking away from me!" Luke yelled

"Stop holding me back every single time i'm walking away from you!" I yelled back

"You really don't believe me huh?" Luke asked

"No. You cheated, I love someone else now." I lied in the part that I love someone else. It always was just him, no one else.

"You what?" Luke whispered. He looks... weak and kind of sad? Like the weight of the world crashed on him.

"I-i love someone else now." I stuttered, damn that

"You stuttered. You're lying." Luke said looking at my eyes intently

"No i'm n-not." I stuttered again, okay that needs to stop like seriously right now. It's not helping me mostly in this situation.

"Is it Ashton?" Luke asked his jaw clenched and his hands fisted on his side

My eyes widened. Is he going to find for Ashton? Oh no, what the fuck did I just get myself into? What did I just get Ashton in to? Oh my god i'm doomed. I heard the last bell rang and Luke walked past me and I immedietly grabbed his arm with much force I could. I'm not letting this happen. Ashton is innocent, he doesn't know anything about this and noq he's going to be beat up because of me.

Who's holding someone to walk away now, huh? Good job Gabbie, i'm proud of you.

"Luke! Stop! I was lying okay! I don't love someone else!" I said tugging him back but it doesn't help

"Luke! Shit, okay! I'll come with you! Just stop please!" I pleaded and Luke stopped

"That's all I want to hear. Now let's go." He said holding my hand and lead me back inside the school towards the entrance where the parking lot is.

Arsehole.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
A/N

I'l be posting authors note at the beginning on this day forward now. HAD A BLAST LAST NIGHT!
Hope you liked this chapter!

Can I ask a quick question?
I was wondering what country are you guys in? :)

I'm from Philippines :D

14344

~Naomie