Chapter Thirteen

Gabbie's P.O.V

"I'm taking you somewhere." Luke said, what? where?

"Where are you taking me? I need to get to class!" I said, I can't skip!

"No your coming with me." Luke demanded

"What? No way!" I yelled, Luke scoffed and I know that he's getting irratated now

"Stop being stubborn and come with me." Luke sighed

"Where are you taking me first?" I asked

"That's a surprise, babe." Luke smirked

I let out a sigh, why does he always need to be in control? It's getting unfair for me. So I let in, I nodded and he smiled. Wow he just smiled, it's not that famous smirk he actually smiled! And to be honest I liked it.

We walked in silent, when we reached his car he opened the door for me and I mumbled a quick thanks. I'm surprised that no one caught us.

Luke blindfolded me so I can't see anything, what's so special about that place? Why does he need to blindfold me? Ugh. I heard the car stops and Luke got out of his seat. The cardoor on my side opend and Luke grabbed my hand to support me. While were walking I hear leaves crunching beneath me, maybe were at the woods. Then the crunching leaves had stopped and now i'm walking on a wood I guess?

"Luke, where are we?" I asked impaitently

"Shh, i'll remove your blindfold now." Luke said and removed the cloth that was covering my eyes.

It was beautiful, ahead me is a lake and we are standing on the dock. This could be the most peaceful place i'll ever be.

"Wow." I breathed out, it's breathtaking

"You like it?" Luke asked, serously? like?

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I said, smiling widely

"You know, your the first person I have ever taken here." Luke admitted and I turned around so I was facing him. I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity

"Why, haven't you take your friends here?" I ask

"No, this is like the place where I can relax or where I can think without anyone interrupting me." Luke said

"So why take me here?" I asked again, why would he take me here anyways?

"I don't know, your somthing special to me." Luke said walking over the end of the dock and sat there. I followed him and sat next to him, keeping space between us.

"What do you mean by 'special'?" I asked, so now I sound like a curious kid but I can't help it, I need answers

"I don't know, I just have the urge to take you here but your the only one bugging my mind." Luke said facing me and slightly smiled.

"Umm, okay..." I trailed off, I don't know what to say right now, Luke is not the same asshole as he is right now. He's so sweet and he makes me feel special at this momment. I didn't even know that Luke leaned and I think that he is going to kiss me now.

I feel his breath hit my face as he neared closer, now our nose is touching and I feel his lips brush over to mines. He placed his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine. Finally! His lips are so soft against mine like when he gets rough it might break. His other hand rests on my waist and he pulls me closer. Our lips moved in sync the coldness of his lip ring gives me shivers and it feels so good. I can tell that Luke is waiting for this ti happen too because he holds me like he don't wanna let go.

We ran out of breath and we seperated our lips. I already missed the warm of his lips, his forhead was resting against mine as we let out heavy puffs.

"I've been waiting to do that so long." Luke whispered and pecked my lips quickly.

_________________
A/N

The feels! They finally kissed! Sorry for the long wait guys, school is starting next week so i'll still try and update. I wanna say thanks for my recent voters, your the best! So I wanna learn how to speak French >.< (Ignore me)

Vote & Comment!

je t' aime!

-Naomie