Chapter Thirty

Gabbie's P.O.V

"Luke give me my damn underwear!" I groaned for the 100 time today.

"First its's not an underwear, it's a thong as in a really HOT thong, second no, I won't give it back it's mine." Luke said

"Lucas a thong is an underwear too you know..." I said

"Still it's mine so..." Luke trailed

"So what?" I asked.

"Don't bother having it back." Luke ended

"Why do you desperately want the thong anyways?" I asked shaking my head.

"Only for boys babe." He said with a wink, what?!

"Your going to show it to your mates?!" I asked panicking

"No why would I? It's mine not anyone else like you." He said putting his hand on my thigh while his other was holding the steering wheel.

"Your seriously keeping it?" I asked again

"Why are you so stubborn?" Luke asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I said

"Aw babe, I love you too." Luke said while pulling up in the school parking lot.

"Bastard." I chuckled and he smiled showing his cute dimples.

Luke got out of his side and jogged to mine to open the car door for me helping me out.

"You know, for a badboy i'm surprised you look cute with your dimples." I said

"Is that an compliment or an insult?" Luke asked putting his arm around my waist keeping me close while walking towards the school door.

"Same I guess." I giggled

"For a good girl and a nerd i'm sirprised you have a secret thong and lace bra hiding in your closet." Luke said opening the school door for me while smirking, waiting for my reaction.

"Whatever Lukey." I said blushing.

We stopped infront of my locker and talked there for a while. Sometimes Luke will steal kisses too, so the sluts and barbies probably want me to die. Luke is now leaning again stealing for another kiss but a voice stopped him.

"Excuse me for interrupting you two but Luke, can we borrow Gabbie for a while?" Eve asked

"Okay okay, just bring her back in one piece okay?" Luke said and I stuck my tounge out teasing him.

"Bye Lukey!" I said rushing over the girls but Luke stopped me.

"Hey, you forgot to give me a goodbye kiss." Luke pouted, I can hear Eve and Mik saying quiet 'awww'.

"Fine." I said and leaned closer. I pecked him in the lips and tried to pull away bet he holds me closer.

"Few more seconds." Luke mummbled on my lips.

I smiled during the kiss, as long as I want to stay long we have to pull away.

"See you later, babe." Luke whispered and I smiled at him

"Bye Hemmings." I said and walked towards Eve and Miks direction.

"You guys are so freaking cute! You make me wanna throw up!!!" Mik teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just go." I said blushing again and they laughed.

"I ship it Gab!" Eve said.

____________________________
A/N

I ship it too Eve, I know how you feel and btw 17K reads! That feels so amazing, thankyou so much guys.
VOTE & COMMENT guys, I love your comments last chapter and trust me I tried to make it cute ^.^

~Naomie