Chapter One

Chapter status; edited

Gabbie's P.O.V

Thankfully, I got some subjects with Mikaela and Eve but there's two subjects that I don't have them, it's Music and Science. I'm so glad that I have subjects with them so i'm not alone by myself, maybe it's luck? Whatever, the rung meaning that we need to get inside the classroom that were assigned in. First subject: History. Wow what a great start! Note the sarcasm. After some intoductions and the lessons were finally out and to my next subject. I rushed towards my locker leaving Eve and Mik alone saying that I need to get some things.

While I was walking on the hallway I bumped to a wall, wait what? It's not a wall. I looked up and I was paired by thise icy blue eyes that this random boy that I bumped to. He has a blonde hair, blue eyes, lip piercing, and oh those kissable lips! Wait did I just say that? by the way I keep checking him up, he got many inks covering his skin or what they call a tattoo. I think I find it... interesting.

"Sorry," I said as I dazed out of my toughts and scurried away from him. Wow, he's cute! I'll just ask the girls if they knew him. Maybe i'll see him during lunch time?

Out of nowhere Eve and Mikaela rushed towards me.

"Omg Gab, we saw what happened back there! Omg!" Mikaela whispered yelled freaking out at me sounding scared?

"Did he do something to you? We were so worried about you!" Eve whispered yelled too, umm what is their problem?

"Um girls? First of all why are you whisper yelling at me and second why do you guys sounds so scared like i'll be murdered?" I asked

Mikaela was about to say something and the bell rings, ughh! why such a bad timing?!

"We'll talk about this during lunch." Mikaela said and I nodded

After some two subjects with the girls, this one i'm going alone. I'll admit I knida feel sad, I like hanging out with them. I reached my Science classroom seeing that i'm the first one to arrive, I talked to the teacher introducing myself. I take my seat in the corner of the room at the back near the window. The class finally start, after some minutes someone opened the door. I didn't bother looking up, knowing that it might be just a techer or something but I heared the teacher sighing and said "Your late again, Mr. Hemmings." and 'Hemmings' just snapped at it saying "Do I look like I care?!" and strolled around the room.

Next thing I know that there was someone sitting beside me, I looked up and see those familiar icy blue eyes... again