Chapter Ten

Luke's P.O.V

I was fuming, who does that asshole think he is to be with my Gabbie? She's mine, only mine

I want to calm myself down so I left the cafeteria before I beat the shit out of Ashton. But I swear if I saw him that close to her again, I don't know what will I do. What did that girl did to me? This is not like me. I would just pull some slut and make-out with them, if i'm still not contented i'll shag them and leave. I become possessive when i'm around her.

"You okay mate?" Calum asked and I nodded, good thing Calum is always there for me.

"You know, if you want her so bad why not get her?" Calum said, well I can get any girl with just a snap of my finger but she's the one I really want but she's hard. If I want to be with her, I need to work for it and i'm determined to succsess.

"Yeah, I will." I said

"Goodluck. Calum said walking away.

Gabbie Jackson, i'll make sure that you'll be mine and there's no one stopping me. Just wait love.

Gabbie's P.O.V

Good thing Ashton and I are still close. I wonder where Luke go, why do I even care for him? I was glad he didn't beat Ashton but I know if that happen next time, I don't think he can control himself. Rachel came back and she looked pissed, he didn't find Luke? That's a shame. The bell rings meaning that we need to go, we seperate ways and I came to my assigned room, Science.

I dat down to my usual seat and start to fix my things. The class started and Luke came again late, as always. He spotted me and smirked at me then took a seat next to me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I shifted away from him, but it' no use he's stronger than me. I could feel eyes staring at us and I just listened to what the professor was talking about.

The whole class went like that, Luke's arm around me and eyes staring at us. It felt so uncomfortable, the bell rang and the class was dismisse. Before I go Luke caught up on me and grabbed both of me arm.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked

"Uh... no, Eve can driv me home." I said

"Change plans, i'm driving you home." He said I try to decline his offer but he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then left.

He just demanded me to go with him and I can't decline it. I sigh and just go with it. There's no turning back now. But somehow I feel so special, why do he need to do that? He's so protective with me.

The day goes and it's already time to go, this day felt like forever. I cancelled Eve's favour and tell the truth why. I can't lie to them, lying is just not me. I saw Luke making his way towards me. I said bye to Eve and Mik, Ashton was out of sight so I can't say bye to him.

"Reay to go, babe?" Luke asked me and I nodded. He took my hand just like earlier and guided me towards his car. There gies the slut again, sending death glares. But ofcourse we can't leave peacefully because Rachel interupted us again.

"Hi, baby." Rachel said with her annoying voice. Is she really that attention whore seeker? I asked myself

Luke ignored her and we walked past her. I stare at Luke with wide eyes, wow was that real? He ignored Rachel just for me. We reached his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and so as he and we start driving out of school's parking lot.

"Was that real?" I ask Luke with my eyes stil wide.

"What real?" He asked, no idea?

"You ignored Rachel." I said

"Just for you." Luke looked at me and took my hand again. Okay that was sweet.

The car ride was normal but were not talking, I told him the direction towards my house and the car stopped infront of my house.

"Thankyou, Luke" I said, he smiled and got out opening the door for me.

"Bye." Luke whispered leaning close to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for it. He placed a kiss on the corner of my lip. That was close but Gabbie you want more! That voice inside me said.

Maybe it's right...

_________________

A/N

Ello! Sorry if this chapter is boring. '-.-

But please don't forget to vote and comment. Comment too because that will motivate me to write more. I want to know want you think.

~Naomie