- 49 -

Lisa Ducos

: Gray.

: Can we meet? I haven't seen you in a while..

: Gray?

I'm still not sure if what you said was true. :

I won't know if you're stopping me from talking to Timothy. :

To begin with, why are you even stopping me from telling him? :

: Trust me, okay? I'm telling the truth.

: You couldn't search Lila's account simply because she deleted everything that would make you all think that I have a twin sister!

: How would she get Timothy if he knows her existence? He would surely ask her about it!

Why didn't you tell me that you have a twin sister in the first place? :

: She never liked me, how could I introduce you to her?

This whole thing is vague. :

You should've told Timothy about this rather than making his hopes go high! :

: My sister would hate me even more if I did!

: I want her to figure it out by herself without hating me.

Why does she hate you that much? :

Because everything just doesn't make any sense. :

: She blames me for leaving her behind. I was the only one adopted, and you know that I'm only adopted.

: I didn't have any capability to stay with her before. She hated me for that.

: But it's okay now. She'll get Timothy the way she wants and we'll still be secretly together.

How could you tell me these? :

You left me without anything, Lisa. :

Without any single reason. :

: Then I'll give you every reason that I'm here again and why we should still be together. Just let me, Gray. Let me.

You're selfish. :

You won't even resolve the issue of your sister and my friend. :

You'll just let it be? :

: I left you for a long time, Gray. Just for her! Is it my fault that she's still keeping her lies?

: I just want to be with you now, because being in London was so sad for me even if I'm with the people who adopted me. I still felt alone. You're the only one who makes me feel that I'm not alone.

: Gray...

: Please