- 48 -

Terry
@txrrxncx

Is she still bothering you?

First of all, I don't have any idea why she is suddenly coming for you. Dude, I swear! Timothy seems to be down but he's not saying anything. Tapos, most of the time, wala siya sa kanila. I asked his sister where he might be but she doesn't know what's happening as well.

She keeps on telling me that it was her sister.

She's saying that she's the real Lisa. And Lila was the one with Timothy.

But Timothy doesn't know.

This whole situation is messed up.

Indeed!

I'll tell Timothy?

I don't know...Lisa told me not to tell him. She said that she's the woman Timothy tried to pursue and her sister knew about it, that's why she took advantage.

Why didn't she say it earlier?

She was waiting for Lila to say it herself.

Plus, I didn't know that they were together at first. Lisa hid herself from me so that it would give Lila the time to think and do the right thing.

That sounds like something straight out of a movie!

And wait, are they twins?

Yes.

Lila didn't leave for real.

But since she's lying to Tim, she had to live with that lie.

Lisa came back and immediately looked for me to clear things up. She only realized now that I needed to know the truth.

If that's the case, what will happen to Phoebe?

Dude?