My Only Friend

Lonnnnnnng chapter but it's one of the last so get to reading!!!! Pretty please like and comment!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Bellamy:

It's been two weeks since I found Clarke in the woods. She hasn't talked about the mountain since then either. Only at night will she sometimes talk in her sleep. Sometimes she even sounds like she's talking to someone. I don't mean to ease drop but when she's right next to me it's hard not to.

We hadn't talked about us yet. Which I didn't mind. She needs space and time to heal and I can tell I'm still a little angry at her for leaving in the first place. I was going to leave her alone and watch her from afar but the night we got back she grabbed my arm and asked me to stay. She seemed so vulnerable there was no way I could've said no. That and I was completely right. A big pregnant belly Clarke might just be the cutest thing you've ever seen.

She holds it at night and sings to it sometimes. Sometimes I like to imagine that she's carrying my child and this was all just a bad dream. That I hadn't failed her completely and she was really safe. But it's not my child. And I did fail. So my kid or not I'm going to treat that kid as if it was my own. Because that's what Clarke needs no matter how much she denies it.

"Please Bellamy. I'm tired of sitting around I need some fresh air. It's good for the baby." She smiles sweetly below me. I finish pulling my head from my shirt and look down to her on the bed. I smile to myself then nod my head.

"You're right Princess. But only if I'm with you the whole time." I take her hand and help her sit up. With much force I may add.

"I'm not a child I'm just growing one." She huffs attempting to stand up. I smile again to myself and put my hands under her arms to help her to her feet.

"Clarke you are never leaving my side ever again." Seriousness fills my tone and she understands.

"Fine." She says shortly. "But I get to walk on my own." I have a bad habit of being a bit over protective. Even walking places around camp I feel the need to let her use me as a crutch. I know she's pregnant not injured. And she literally just hiked down a mountain 8 months pregnant but I want her to be as safe and comfortable as possible.

We walk outside together into the cool air. The leaves had started to fall which only added soft crunches to the silence between us. We walked past the mess hall, towards med bay, and finally towards the gate. She always asked to leave the camp which I always said no to and informed every guard on staff to never open the gates to her. She knew it was hopeless but nonetheless she liked to look past the gate sometimes towards the mountain.

As we approached the we saw a large group of guards and the gates opening.

"Bellamy what's going on?" She stepped closer to me. The baby put her on edge she never would have seeked Bellamy for protection otherwise. I looked to her then back to the commotion. And stupidly with Clarke on my arm I stepped closer. Stupid.

It all happened in a flash. One second I saw Cages face the next Clarke was ripped from my arm and tackled to the ground. I took a quick breath to process what had happened and turned to see a handcuffed Cage on top of a pregnant Clarke forcing a kiss on her. Rage boiled through every part of me and in a second I had grabbed him by the neck and hauled him to his feet.

"Don't you ever-" I put every ounce of force into my fist colliding with his face. "fucking touch her ever again-" I threw him on the ground. "Or I will fucking kill you. I swear to god." I raised my fist to continue my attack.

"Bellamy!" Clarke. Oh gods Clarke. I dropped Cage by the collar. "Clarke what's wrong? Are you okay?!" I rushed to her side on the ground. I looked her twice over for injures or abnormalities but realized the only thing disarming about her was her eyes. They were flashing from a bright blue to a greenish color. As if she was changing.