Goodbye

I'm so so sorry it took so long but I'm back and I'm finishing it!! So plz enjoy 😊😊

Clarke:

"No! We talked about this you're not coming!"

"I'm coming and that's finally."

"Fine! Just because you're coming doesn't mean I like it."

"Well good cause you don't have to."

"You can come but only if you promise to stay by my side the whole time."

"I'm coming no matter what but if it makes you feel better." I smile a shaking my head. He just looks at me with his dad eyes.

"Promise me Clarke, I won't lose you again." He takes my cheek into his hand while brushing back a strand of dirty gold hair.

"I promise." I whisper.

My heart breaks having to lie to him but it's the only way. To save my people I have to sacrifice myself. It's a small price to pay for their safety. For Bellamy's safety.

"Good." He smiles pressing his lips to mine. God I'm going to miss this. I hold back my tears and pull him by the back of his head deeper into me. Throwing my arms around his neck. It becomes a desperate kiss. A goodbye kiss. 

When we finally pull away for air a cheeky smile invades his face.

"What?" I smile leaning back into his arms.

"I just can't believe how much time I wasted not doing that earlier." He chuckles his chocolate eyes lighting up.

I hear yelling in the background and know that it's time to go. I have to let him go. I have to save my people.

Hurry Clarke I'm waiting.

Bellamy:

After almost an hour of pulling and ramming they finally manage to open the doors. This was the easy part. Clarke informed us that Cage would have known and lowered all of the people to bottom levels. There went our element of surprise.

This only proved my theory that Cage had been speaking to her. Had he been watching us the whole time. Had he seen us kiss? Had he seen me comfort her? Had he seen me and Clarke... Most importantly had he seen all our battle plans. I tried to keep Clarke in the dark but she's stubborn. Surprisingly though she didn't show much interest in our plans. It was as if she didn't care. It was very unClarke like. But then again Clarke had been having trouble being Clarke lately with all that was going on.

"Clarke slow down, remember our deal?" I shout as she turns a corner leaving my range of sight. "Clarke!" I turn the corner to see a large dining hall with a Flag from old earth times. And above that hung a body. The body of Maya Vie.

"She helped us..." Clarke whispered.

"I'm sorry Clarke."

"You said no one would be hurt." She says under her breath. I can barely make out the words.

"What Clarke?"

"Nothing, it's just she deserved better."

"We all do."

It had been quiet since we entered. No other people no shots fired. Calm. But we all felt a weird sense of hysteria about us. As if that peace was going to crack at any moment.

Turns out I was right.

First it was a light rumble then as time passed it rapidly came closer and louder. Bombs.

"Clarke come on!" Grabbing her arm I pull her and a few others down the halls that I vaguely remember. Turns out I don't know them well enough be cause we're soon scrambling around completely lost.