Positive

Clarke:

"Yes." He says, but I know he's lying.

I don't believe him either. I'm not that naive. What am I going to do? I still don't understand why he would do this. My time in the mountain as Anna I remember it but i don't feel it. Like I was watching it through someone else's eyes. I can see what happened but I cant remember how it felt. How I felt.

I dry my eyes and calm myself down tired of being a crying mess all the time. I'm a strong person and crying all the time is not a good habit to get into when you live down here where tragedy strikes daily. I move away from Bellamy who gives me a questioning look.

"Clarke?" I hear my mom ask and move around a petrified Bellamy. I take the box and leave the room quickly not risking a glance from my mom or Bell.

A little later I come back holding the stick. My mom immediately takes the stick away from me and puts it behind her back. Bellamy looks up when I sit beside him on the operation table. Breaking him from his train of concentration. He attempts a smile and I shake my head and lay it on his shoulder. I have no energy for pretending to be hopeful or fake a laugh or a smile for his comfort.

"How long do we have to wait." Bellamy finally breaks the silence.

My mother looks up from her shoes and says "15".

He nods back nervously.

"How about we take this time to explain to me whats this about?" She nods her head towards us.

"Us? Or what might be in my stomach?" I ask taking my head off my shoulder.

"Both."

I sigh. "Its long." She just nods. "Well as you know I gave myself up to Cage in hope to make right what I did to Bellamy." He quickly looks at me and shakes his head.

"No I wanted to do it. It was my idea not yours."

"But I said you should go."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"If I had asked you to stay would you have?" He stares at me for a while and finely nods his head yes. "Anyway..." I turn back to my mother. "When I first got there he erased my memory. Stuff like my name, who my parents are, the ark and the 100. I completely forgot about them. All that mattered was that I was with Cage. Nothing else really mattered. I was confused and didn't really care." I can see Bellamy out of the corner of my eye ball his hands into fists. His face a little redder than before. At least I was taking his mind a little off the pregnancy. "He told me my name was Anna and I just listened. But me being me I started to remember some things like Bellamy. Then Bellamy tried to save me but I guess I was too slow or.... Its all just really blurry now. In the end I think he was was catching on that I was remembering too easily. I think that's why he gave me this. That or to check up on me while I'm here. Which would make sense if I'm pregnant. Maybe he's keeping the kid safe?" I point to the collar around my neck. "He made me go through some sort of operation again and I think I just went along with it. I bet that's how this happened." I point to my belly. "The rest is just a jumble of memories. I think I saw Jasper at one point... I cant remember anymore. And as for us... "I gesture to me and Bellamy. I don't know what to say. "Bellamy's always gonna be there for me.

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. This time I'm not pretending to be happy or hopeful.

"Well...." My mother looks back down to her shoes. "Clarke I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."She says with her eyes glued to her shoes.

"Its not your fault." I reassure her.

"Yes it is. I'm your mother."

"Just show me the stick." I shake my head. I don't want to get into this now.

She pulls it from behind her back and looks at it. Her mouth drops and I know its not good news.  I look to Bellamy to see hes scared. I don't want to be here anymore but I know leaving is childish.

"Its positive." She whispers.

"I'm going to kill him.."

****************************

Sorry this was just kind of a recap and a little rant. Its a little disappointing sorry. Its going to get really crazy soon just hold on my lovely readers. Thank you for the votes and awesome comments and please checkout my new Bellarke one shots story.