Maybe I'm Dead

Sorry in advance this will be a little short********

Clarke:

"Clarke.............."

Why can't I open my eyes? What is happening? I feel cheap leather underneath me and I cant move or speak. Is that.......... Cage? Oh My God! What do I do. I cant move. I try to open my mouth and scream but my body wont listen. I'm a prisoner of my own body. The reality of what happened sets it in. Cage. I slept in the same bed as Cage. I kissed him! Bellamy! I can't move but i can feel my heart leap out of my chest.

"Clarke I know your awake I need you to calm down." I feel my arm start to tingle.

I start to calm when I hear his voice but its not voluntarily. The drug sets in and i feel myself fade. The fires gone. I might as well be dead.

"Clarke I know your mad and confused. But I need you to know that this is for the good of my people. And yours. What I did. What I did to you. I did to survive. To keep my family alive. But just because the situation is terrible right now doesn't mean it has to be forever. I want you to be a real part of my family, for nothing to be artificial, but that's just how this has to be. I wish everyday that it didn't have to happen this way, but it does."

I don't understand but it doesn't matter anymore. There's no fight left in me. All I can do is think of how i might be giving my people some time. I also think about how they already could be dead and it takes everything I have left to push it away and let myself fall into a state of nothingness. No thoughts just waiting. The silence grows and I start to think again that maybe I'm dead. Maybe they started experiments and I was too weak to handle it. I would have believed it until I hear someone else whisper something through the room. I think I'm in a room. The whisper I can make our clearly thanks to the quiet. It said "Lets begin."

"Clarke Griffin. Female. Age presumed 19. Blue eyes. Blonde hair. Daughter of Abby Griffin and Jake Griffin. Dad deceased. No husband no children. No siblings. Lived in a space craft called the ark for almost 18 years. Has medical training. Kept as prisoner. Sent down to earth as part of the 100. Adapted to radiation during that period of time. 18 years. Estimated time on earth is almost a year. Friends and allies of hers include the following; Monty, last name unknown, Jasper, last name unknown, Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake, Lexa leader of the tree people and Finn Collins who is now know as deceased. Mrs. Griffin is know as the leader of the sky people and is well liked by almost all of whats left of the 100."

I listened to someone tell me my lifes story in a technical summary like it was a normal average life. It hurt but i had no idea how to react to it. I still didnt know what the guy who said it looked like but i could guess he would be the one cutting me open. All the sudden I feel the tingling in my arm only this time its different. I feel...... I feel alone. More alone than I've ever felt. My heart aches but I cant tell you for what because I dont know either. The grief surrounds me and I want to go back to the numb shivers I felt earlier.

"For the longest time I thought the world spun around It wasn't until I faced reality did I relized that it goes side to side up and down and will do everything in its power to knock you off. I was told my fate was to either die a great man or live to be the bad guy. I don't see myself as a bad guy. Just someone willing to burn the world down so we can use the ashes as cover. If you see smoke in this mountain then there will be smoke where ever you go. And if there is death in this mountain then surely where ever you go death will follow. If we burn then the world burns too. Then from the ashes we rise again. We thank you for your sacrifice and hope that one day the pain you will forever feel may come to a numb. We hope the scars we left on you might heal over and that you may bring the slaughter to an end and open the door to our benefit. We cut you open and splatter your insides on our floors. We cause you excoriating pain. We treat you like a nothing yet you are the key to our survival. May you be the mother to are new empire. Our first lady. Our queen." I could tell Cage was the one speaking. "That was what my grandfather said to the first one. I have a feeling you could be one."

I feel his lips on my cheek and hear him whisper. I'm so sorry. But it doesnt matter. My brain can't put together what just happened and I'm starting to feel more alone than before. I wish Bellamy never left. I dont want to sound weak but I didnt what him to leave. I wish he was holding my hand. I wish he was here. I wish I had hope.