Goodbye Bellamy

Clarke:

I want it to last forever and it would have, but the fact still remained we had little to no time. Me being the responsible one in the room I was the first to pull away. The second I did I wanted his lips back on mine. He was smiling and his brown eyes were on fire.

"I've been waiting so long for-"

Bellamy started but never finished. I can't take it. I grab his crown of curls and force him down to me. Our lips crashing together once again. Just as perfect as the first. Only I pull away faster leaving him looking like he had only eaten half of a sandwich before it got taken away from him.

"We have to go remember."

I pick up his hat and place it on his head. I can't stop smiling. This is serious I should not be smiling, but it's impossible.

"Okay."

He nods his head and mocks me for always being in a rush. As he puts in the numbers in the door.

"What's that sound?" He asked me.

"It sounds like-" A creaking has started. When I turn I see the elevator is movie down towards us.

"Oh shit!" Bellamy says as he grabs my hand and we rush through the door.

I tug the door shut as we run down a long hallway lit up with green lights due to the lockdown. Its a maze. One big maze with rooms and doors and hallways. Everywhere.

Bellamy:

"Clarke I don't know which way to go. Maya never told me!"

I'm panicking. I just got Clarke, I can't have her gone so soon. I don't know if what just happened means I'm in charge of keeping her safe. I guess it's always been. Its always felt like it. But now if I'm the reason she doesn't make it out safe I don't know what I'll do.

"Bell this is the same place I was when I escaped with Anya."

Her face lights up and she starts dragging me down different doors and stairs. I can hear boots clicking in the distance, but they aren't that close.

"I thought you escaped where the grounders were out of the reaper tunnels?"

"Yeah but Maya showed me another way to get there."

The boots are getting closer, but I take one look at Clarke and see she's not scared. I shouldn't be either. The truth is I am. I can't lose her. She can't go back to Cage. And I don't want to die I still have things to do.

"Stop!" I yell as I pull Clarke back towards me.

"We can't stop Bellamy there getting closer, and I think I might be lost." She huffs frantically.

We're in a hallway with windows and there's a chair by one. I grab the chair and chuck it at the window. Most glass goes in but some shards fly at us.

"Sorry." I say looking at Clarke that has more cuts now. I take her hand again and hold her close. She pulls away and says.

"Bellamy, I'm sorry I couldn't get you out of here." The boots are scary close.

"Clarke this is not your fault." I lean down so are eyes are level and put my hands on her shoulders. "We are getting out of here."

"Bellamy stop." She's stopped smiling and pushes my hands off her. "They're close we can't get out I don't know a way."

"Yes we are. Take the glass. All we have to do is rip there suits. Ok." she nods.

She picks up a shard as do I. Just in time as we see 3 men in suits running towards us. easy. I take the first one. Just one cut and they're done. When I turn to get another one I see Clarke already got them. We run down the hall. Away from there screaming and crying.

I look over to Clarke to see she's terrified. Her hand is shaking.

"Clarke its ok they can't hurt us." I hold up the piece of glass in my hand. There's blood dripping down from the shard but I'm fine. "We'll find a way out ." I try to slow down but she won't.

"Cage! He doesn't need a suit."

"So. We can take him."

"I can't. And I won't let you."

"What?"

"Bellamy he did something to me. I can't hurt him. When I'm around him I fight myself. I feel like everything inside of me is shifting and changing. I'm losing it Bellamy."

I stare into her beautiful eyes and can tell she's scared.

"Clarke we are going to make it out of here. I'm gonna take care of you, Okay." I take her hand and we run and run.

Finally we reach an old sewage like opening in the mountain.

"This is it Clarke." I say but right then a glass quarantine door starts coming down on our exit. We run as fast as we can. But when we get there the door is only half way down. Thank god it's moving slow.

"Hello Clarke." We both turn to see Cage. No suit. Its true.

I look down at Clarke to see she isn't scared but mesmerized. In a trace. I can see her fighting herself.

"Clarke we need to go. I'm not leaving without you! Whatever he did to you I can fix it!"

"Clarke. Stay with me and be happy, I know you want to. Bring Bellamy with you." Cage encourages, She looks up to me and nods. There's a nasty grin on his face. He's taunting me.

"No Clarke please don't make me do this." The door is getting closer to the ground.

"I'm sorry. Bellamy, I'm a leader and leaders do what they have to do for their people, for the people they love...I love you. And love is weakness." She gets on her tippy toes and kisses my forehead.

This has to be a bad dream. No. Please no.

"Clarke please I won't do this without you."

"But you will. Bellamy you will do your job and I'll do mine." Her voice is so emotionless it's breaking my heart.

"Goodbye Bellamy." She says. before I have time to process what she says she pushes me past the line on the other side of the glass door.

"No!" Not this please no.

When I get up the glass has come down and there's no going back in.

"Bellamy finish you job. Finish it for me." She sitting by the glass with one hand on it.

I match my hand up with hers and feel tears streaming down my face. I see her and one single tear runs down her cheek. Cages hand is on her shoulder but there's nothing I can do about it I just watch helplessly as he pulls her up and kisses her hard against the glass her bright hair the only thing I can see. Injecting her neck.

She falls to the floor unconscious. He slowly looks up to me.

"You better run." He sings.

And that's what I do. I run out of the mountain. I run into the sunlight. I run down the mountain. I run through the forest till I find a tree to hide in and I cry and yell and whimper till the sun falls down and I sleep and dream of Clarke.