Switch

Bellamy:

"Oh god?! Clarke!" I whimper stumbling towards her dirty figure. I take her almost naked filthy body into my arms holding as if she'd fall apart without me.

"Who are you?!" She shrieks half dazed pushing me off of her onto the dirt. "What do you want with me?!" Tears stream her face as she tries to wake from her daze.

She lays her shiny blonde head gently to the ground closing her eyes holding her swelling belly with both arms. Her cry's soften until almost completely silent. "Please don't hurt me." She cry's into the earth.

"Listen to me... no one will ever hurt you ever again... not while I'm with you..." It comes out as a breath as I make my way to slowly to her.

When I reach her she turns to head in the dirt to meet mine and slowly opens her wet eyes. I can't help but reach out and gingerly lay a hand on her shoulder. I'm going to keep her safe. I will die before this precious girl will ever be hurt again. As if hearing my thoughts she sits up slowly and something like trust fills her eyes. That's all it takes for me to take her by the head and kiss her slowly and deeply. Her lips taste like earth, and she smells like something new. Oh god she's soft.

Suddenly she pulls away abruptly her eyes rolling back in her head a low moan rolling from her lips. "Clarke?!" I shake her. She let's out a huge breath and crumbles into me. Shes so small despite her stomach.

"Oh Bellamy..." She cries, sorrow, and loss, yet relief and peace filling her face. "I did it..." She takes my long fluffy hair into her hands. "I made it back to you." My hands snake behind her pulling her roughly to touch my forehead.

"And you are never, ever leaving me again." I tug on her. She looks at me for a long moment before closing the gap and pressing her lips to mine. I kiss her so intensely I can't breath. I don't want to breath. Her lips are my breath. God I love her.

When we break I have to hold her there to look at her eyes. I have to know it's her, to be sure this isn't some amazing terrible dream. But god nothing could simulate those crystal eyes.

"Bellamy." She whispers into my eyes.

"Yes." I breath back.

"I love you."

"I love you too Princess."

————————

Sorry for how short it is!!! I'll have a huge update later! It's so crazy It's finally almost done we're nearing the end!!!! Comment and vote for more!!