Angel

Bellamy:

Ten more minutes....... Just ten. They sent Noah, after a large debate they decided I was too close to this, that I was unstable. If you ask me Noahs unstable. If Noah doesn't come back in ten minutes then it's all over. It won't be. It can't be this is my only chance to get her back. To make it right. Noah drops off the guns then Clarke's free. It should have been me. Come on. come on. 8 more minutes. ugh time won't go fast enough.

"What's taking so long!" I shout at Raven. "Do u think he tricked us?"

"No. I bet Noah just stopped to take a break on his way there." She shook her head she didn't believe that. We'd all seen how eager he was to help get Clarke back.

Her and Clarke my have had there differences but at the end of the day they both loved Finn. They both lost Finn. I never thought it was fair of Raven to do that to Clarke. Make her feel worse than she already was. But I think she understands now.

"Can we radio Cage at all?" I turn my focus away from the doors and to her.

"No he radios us. That's just how it works."

I look back at the doors. Im going to kill Cage. No matter what I'm going to be the one to end him.

Static.

"You guys ready for her or what."

Me Raven Abby and a few other guards turn to the radio then quickly back to the door when we hear the screeching start.

There she is.

Like an angel.