Taken

Clarke:

I opened my eyes slowly to the sound of my name being called.

"What!" I yelled eyes still closed. No matter what had happened yesterday I still had managed to sleep in. Yes the mind and body are connected but doesn't matter. I needed sleep.

Noah ran into my tent before I could even sit up. His chest heaved up and down quickly as if he had been running. He took a second to catch his breath before he answered but I knew.

"Lexa?" I say sitting up.

"Lexa." He echoed back.

I grabbed my bag and headed back to the village. The sun was up and shining. It made me smile even under the circumstances. My world felt like it was ending yet here it was, brighter than ever.

"So what exactly happened last night?" I asked wondering if Lexa was even here. I tried to ignore the way the sky in his eyes shone as bright as the hair framing his face. I felt bad for staring it was just strange to see yin side of Bellamys yang. Here hovering over the forest like an angel. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Clarke... I know everything you do is for your people but... you don't have to be ashamed about thinking about yourself. I don't know what happened last night, but it has Lexa shaken up. Just know that you have choices. You don't have to be the only one sacrificing, you have people willing to that for you." We sat there in silence and my mind slowly went from his ice eyes to Bellamys chocolate ones. His warm ones. Comforting ones. Ones that sacrificed themselves for me. And I'll be damned if I just stay back and let it be for nothing.

My mind returns to Noahs words and wonders what the true meaning behind them is.

"Thank you." Is all I manage to choke out before hurrying up the hill to the village.

Lexa:

"Clarke come sit. Noah leave." I say the second they walk in. The look on Noah's face hurts me but he has no right to be here while I discuss this. He gives Clarke a strange look.

"Lexa I can-" he starts.

"Leave Noah" I fight back. He leaves looking disappointed. Clarke watches him leave then faces me.

"What is this about?" she asks.

"I met with the Mountain Men."

"That's what I thought. What did they say." I pause not knowing how she'll react.

I'd thought about if for a long time. All night even. We could have peace, get some of our people back and never have to deal with the mountain men or skycru ever again. But Cage is a liar, an the could be just tricking us into surrender. And Clarke has been a good allie. So I decided to tell her. I trust she'd want to help her people even If it means surrendering herself. 

"They... they want you." Her face shows a mix of reactions. Fear, responsibility, confusion, anger, and.... happiness. Why?

"What do you mean?" She asks on.

I explain everything that happened last night.

"Clarke they're winning. This... Cage man wasn't wearing a gas mask. Even a suit for that matter. Bare skin."

"Are you going to hand me over." I feel a pang of anger, and betrayal.

"Clarke we are allies. This is your decision."

"If you hand me over than you have peace. Don't be angry with me for seeing where you could betray me." This makes my blood boil.

"Clarke of the sky people trust me when I say this. We are allied. We make decisions together. You will not be handed over unless by your free will."