Drink Like a Queen

Clarke:

"Hey Anna are you awake." I hear a males voice coo at me.

I raise my head in answer to him and to me that I'm not dreaming.

"You can really drink like a queen. Can't you princess."

My blurry eyes repair themselves to their original state. Its Cage. A flood of relief comes over me and I start to remember. I had amnesia and Cage is helping me. He sits there staring at me waiting for a response but all I can manage is a smile. That's good enough for him and he gets off the bed walks over to the mirror to tie his tie. I look down to see my self in a white night gown. Who put me in it? Cage? I get a little worried but the thought is replaced by his soft voice.

"Anna you must be hungry with that hangover and all."

I'm hungry but I'm not hungover.

"I'll walk you down to the food hall and you can have some pancakes."

Why is he being so weird?

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"I have other things far less likable than having a lovely breakfast with the prettiest girl on the planet."

He's walked across the room and put his hand on my face. I don't pull away but it does feel a bit weird but yet a bit comfortable.

"Thank you." I say shyly. He pulls his hand away and walks over to the closet closest to me.

"This is all yours." He says as he opens the doors and every colored dress and skirt and blouse pops out.

"I feel like- I think I've seen this before."

My brain does a double take and shows me what I was missing. I start to see me worried and scrambling through the clothes-.

Cage walks over and wraps his arm around me. I immediately snap out and can't get the memory back.

"The doctor said you might see visions of things. They aren't real they're just your imagination. You okay?"

"Yeah." I nod and fake a smile. He sees right through it.

"You don't have to fake being happy around me okay. I'm here for You Anna. I'm here to make you happy." He leans over and lightly kisses me on the lips.

I don't know if I want more or less but what just happened was pathetic. I smile it's his eyes and pull him closer. Lots of things are telling me not to even though there are no reasons why. Except that I just met him. I pull him into a long and hard kiss.

When he pulls away his face is full of shock. But is soon replaced by a smile.

"You stay here I'll get someone to bring you up food. I have to go but tomorrow we are going to have fun." He leaves and 10 seconds later I hear the door slam shut.

What did fun mean? Did I just make a huge mistake. It felt right at the time. I don't know. I lay back down on the bed and stare at the ceiling for the longest time until I hear a knock on the door.

I open it and see a dark haired girl holding a plate of pancakes.

"Clarke I'm so sorry. We need to get you out now."

"Who are you?" I prepare to close the door."

"It's me Maya."

"I don't know any Maya. But I did just find out I have amnesia." She steps back in horror and shakes her head.

"I'm so sorry Clarke. I never wanted this to happen to any of them."