No Ones Fault

Clarke:

Where am I? I lift my head and place my hand on it in an attempt to stop the pounding. I'm shocked to find my hand has a leaf on it. I pick it off and look to see I'm laying on grass. I turn to see the doors to Mt. weather.

"I'm outside?" I say to myself.

"Clarke!" I twist my head the other way to see Bellamy.

"Bellamy!" I yell and start to run to him.

"Listen Clarke you have to stay away....." I can't concentrate on his words I'm too excited.

"Bellamy I-" All the sudden pain strikes through my entire body. I can't take it and drop to the ground.

"Make it stop!" I scream.

"Okay. Listen Clarke you need to stay still."
Bell says as he quickly walks backwards. Never taking his eyes off me. I can see the hurt in his eyes.

Suddenly it all stops and I feel fine except for the pounding in my head.

"What's happening to me Bellamy?" I say standing up.

"Clarke, you need to stay back." He says putting his hand out in front of him. The pleasing in his eyes hurts.

"Clarke baby, were going to explain but we need you to stop moving." my mother says

"No i need to explain everything." I say taking a step forward. There the pain is again only this time I know better. I take a step back and fall to the ground.

"Clarke." Bellamy says looking scared to death. "Cage did this to you."

"No Cage wouldn't-" I remember it all. its all coming back together. "That son of a bitch." I say and look back to the doors.

"Calm down Clarke." My mom says.

My breathing becomes unsteady "He tortured me! Played with my brain! I've forgotten and remembered so many things. This might not even be real. This could be just another game he's playing. I can't tell what's real anymore! I thought my name was Anna! Cage was so sweet and the kiss... The surgery, I still don't know what he did to me! Then Jasper! Jasper." I whisper to myself. I can't believe he did that. "Don't tell me to be calm!" I scream. I've started to hyperventilate. Furious that she could even begin to comprehend what happened to me.

I turn to see Bellamy's in tears. Bellamy's crying?

"What's wrong." I say catching my breath from all the yelling.

"I had no idea. I always knew it was bad but...." Another tear fall from his face and I wish desperately that I could just walk over to him and wipe them away. "Clarke I couldn't save you from this." He says and more tears come. At some point I started crying too.

"Bellamy. This wasn't your fault. You did your job. You brought help and saved me. You saved me."

"You call this saving? Look at you. I didn't save you. Cage traded you for guns. We should have known better than to hope for a fair trade. I didn't do anything. And this is my fault. You were broken when Finn died. I should have seen that. I did, but I was so scared by the fact that even Clarke Griffin could brake that I ignored the fact that you needed me. I let you send me away because it was easier than dealing with this. I should have know you'd go after me. Clarke you love. You care. It's in your nature. You couldn't just push that away. This is no ones fault but mine." He says and my heart breaks.

"This is no ones fault." I say to him and he just shakes his head and walks away. "What now?" I say turning to my mom.

"Well um. We just... Walk back to camp I guess."

"But I can't go near you or I'll be electrocuted." I say almost sarcastically.

"Um.. yeah we think it has something to do with that collar." She says pointing to my neck. I lift my hand to my neck to feel a rubbery criss cross collar.

"When ever we get too close to you a red light goes off."

"Oh." I take a moment to process all of it.

"Clarke are you okay?" She asks.

"What do you think?" I snap back. She turns and starts to walk away. I can see Bellamy coming back also.

His eyes are a little red I bet because he tried his hardest to wipe the tears away. Got to keep up the manly Bellamy look. He doesn't look too different from the last time I saw him. A little more gruff but that's just him.

"Where is everyone else? Didn't want to see there poor old leader return. Bet they're having fun without me." I smile as he walks up.

"Please don't joke about it." He sighs. "We sent everyone back to camp. We didn't want anyone near you. Here." He sets down I pile of fabric. "As much as I love the whole half naked mummy look, your going to die of hypothermia." He chuckles.

I look down to see my small white shorts and a white wrap around my chest. "Look who's joking now." I smile happy to be with him again even if I can't touch him. Self conscious I attempt to cover myself.

"I'll go when your done getting dressed meet me over there." He says pointing to the forest."

"I take it my mom went back to camp."

"This is hard for her."

"This is hard for her?"

He sighs and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk back was hard I'm a bit out of shape and just got out of surgery apparently. He only got too close two times and each time he couldn't stop apologizing. The second time he almost started crying.

As we arrive people seem interested in what's going on. Look at me I'm a celebrity. I laugh to myself.

"What's so funny?" Bellamy says as we walk in.

"Nothin just- aahhhhhhhh" the pain is back. "Stop!" Then it's over.

"What's wrong?" A little girl says. I see her being held back by a guard.

"Let her go! She didn't know."

The guard gently lets go and the girl starts to walk towards me again.

"No! You can't come near me. Go find your parents." By now a crowd has gathered and I can see everyone's worried.

"Everyone go back to what you where doing." My moms here. "Clarke you can't stay here with all these people. Is there anywhere else you can stay?"

"Um... yeah I know about a bomb shelter in the woods. I could go there."

"Great."

"I can go with her." Bellamy chimes in.

"Good is there enough space?" She asks

"I think so." Truly I don't know. " Let's go." I say to Bellamy. I have some talking to do. Its awkward talking with so much space in between us, but there's nothing we can do about it.

"Alright, you get the bed I take the couch." He says as he grabs his pack.

"Sounds fair." I say and we start the awkward trek to the bunker.