Little Commanders Of Death

Bellamy:

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It's probably just side affects from this shock collar." She says as she wipes throw up from her mouth. I don't believe her.

"Let's get back and have your mom take a look at you." I say extending my hand to help her over a tree branch.

"No really I'm-" Instead of taking my hand she turns and vomits putting her hand on the tree next to her for support. I'm really worried now. "I'm fine can we just take a break? We've been walking forever. I'm tired."

"Clarke it's been 30 minutes. What's wrong with you?" I walk over to her and help her up.

"I told you I'm fine. I probably just ate something bad. Give me a sec to breath." She gasps as she turns so I can't see her face.

"No you didn't when's the last time you ate? And your not fine and I'm getting you to Abby as fast as I can." I say sternly as I pick her up in my arms.

"What are you doing Bell?" She groans. She's so freaking cute. "What if I throw up on you?"

I snuggle in close to her face and whisper "I don't care." She chuckles lightly and flashes a smile before she snuggles into my arm.

God I hope she's okay.

After a quick walk with a sleeping Clarke in my arms I finally arrive at the ark.

"Open the gates." I yell.

As soon as I open the gates Abby comes running out of the med tent yelling "Is it them?"

As soon as she sees me holding her I'm bombarded with a load of "What happened? "Is she okay?" "Was it the grounders?"

I keep my mouth shut till we get to the med tent. I don't feel like making a bigger scene than it already is. I set her down on a cot.

"She started throwing up, and got tired after 30 minutes of jogging. She can usually run 3 miles without breaking a sweat." I say to Abby.

She gives me a dark look and asks me to leave.

"No I'm staying here. What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing you just need to leave."

"I know your lying! I know your daughter better than anyoneI have a right to know!" I shout. By now Clarke has started to wake up.

"From what you've said I think Clarke might me pregnant!" I don't think she noticed Clarke waking up.

"What?!" I yell staring at Clarke, but she won't look at me she's just staring at her shoes. Did she know?

"That son of a bitch." Clarke whispers.

"Clarke did you know?" I choke out.

"We aren't sure she's really pregnant yet." Abby says above me.

"How do we find out?" Clarke asks completely ignoring me.

"I think we have some old pregnancy test hidden away in the medical supplies I'll go get them." She leaves the room quickly.

"Clarke what's going on?!" I yell the second Abby leaves the room. She looks back to her shoes.

"When I was in the Mountain...." She takes a deep breath. "...Cage made me think that he loved me and that I loved him. He um... put me under a surgery that he never told me what it was about but at the time it didn't really matter.... it's all just kind of a blur now...." She keeps her eyes on her shoes. "I guess I kind of knew what he did to me but.... I guess I thought it would be easier to just... forget."

I look at her so broken. So helplessly lost. I wish I could just make everything okay. But all I can do is wrap my arms around her and let her know I'm there for her. I know it's not enough and it kills me that I can't do more, but it's something.

"I still don't know why he did it." She says as she starts to cry into my neck.

"We aren't even sure about this, Clarke it could be nothing." I say stroking her hair.

"You really think so?" She says into my neck.

I don't believe it but she needs hope even if it's only for a few minutes.

"Yes."