Recovering

When the phone of Shen Wei ring. Shen Wei suddenly stand quickly from his mother lap and rush to answer it. "It's Da quing! We found Yunlan but.... Just come here at the Dragon City Hospital!" As he hang the phone.

     Shen Wei heart suddenly drop. "My Yunlan! Something happened to him!" He shout. Making his parents went near him. As his father hold him tightly just so he might not to fall. "Did they found him?!" Mr. Shen ask. "Yes! But something happened to him father! Please help me father! I want to get there!" He said.

     When they went to the hospital just to find Yunlan was screaming as many nurses tried to hold him up. "What's going on?! Why is my Yunlan have a bandage on his face!" He ask Da quing. "Shen Wei.... Yunlan's face...." They were suddenly cut off by a doctor, "Please sir! Would you moved! We're trying to immobolize the patient!" He said.

     As many more nurse came just to help the doctor gave Yunlan a sedative just to calm him down.

     "May I know who is the relative of the patient!" The doctor ask. Shen Wei suddenly told him Yunlan is his husband. And let him  inside the room. By then Yunlan is sound asleep. Shen Wei suddenly took his hand and laid on his face.
"At last I've found you!" He said.

     The doctor explain to Shen Wei that Yunlan needs plastic surgery for his face is covered with wounds from a knife and his nose is fractured and luckily his eyes are not quiet damage. He also advise to Shen Wei that Yunlan also needs counseling for the trauma that happened to him.

     As days pass by Yunlan is always covering himself with a blanket. "Yunlan don't hide from me!" Said Shen Wei as he trying to take off it.
"Don't look at me!" He said. "Yunlan it's been days since the operation had been successful within next week the bandage on your face will be gone  and we can go back to our house." As he kiss Yunlan's hands.

      "Shen Wei! Don't leave me!" Yunlan suddenly hugged him while crying on his shoulder. "I've already told you no matter what happened I will always be by your side!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly, because your mine!" He said.

    The next day Da quing and his friends visited him with fruits and flowers. "Shen Wei, you can go home for a while to get some rest. We will take care of Yunlan from here." Said Da quing. First Shen Wei didn't want to but his parents convince him to take a rest. As he bid goodbye to Yunlan just to go home and will be back tomorrow.

      Yunlan suddenly grip his wrist. "Don't leave!" He said. "Yunlan! Shen Wei need to rest! You won't be alone were here your friends!" Said Lin Jing. As Sang and Wang look at him. That's when Yunlan remove his hands from him. As Shen Wei kiss him and leave.

     That night Shen Wei can't sleep on his bed for he still miss his Yunlan. As he went back to the hospital just to see nurses running toward Yunlan's room. "What's?! Happening?!" As he shout. Making Da quing and the others almost jump out from their wits.  "Yunlan is trying to take off the bandage from his face as we said no he suddenly scream at us. And make a tantrums. We called the nurse for help but he just shoved her away. As she called  the other nurses for help to make him calm down.

     When Shen Wei entered the room, "Shen Wei!" Yunlan suddenly called him. As Shen Wei came rushing back to him. That made Yunlan calm down a bit. And lull him back to sleep.

     "Maybe I should sleep here?" He said. Da quing want to protest but seeing Yunlan calm down when he saw his husband. As he agree upon his request and order another bed for Shen Wei.

      Next day all is getting well, until Shen Wei heard in the early news that Chinchi  had escape. Luckily Yunlan is still sleeping and never hear it. As he called officer Bingbing on what happened.

     "When were transferring her to be judge in the city hall, we didn't know she still have a few men outside and thus they help her escape. "Don't worry my men is on her track now!" As he hang the phone.

      Shen Wei on the other hand called his father for he need extra bodyguards in the hospital. To protect his Yunlan.

     "Shen Wei!" Suddenly Yunlan called him. "Yes! My love!" As Shen Wei accidentally said it. Making Yunlan chuckle if he can only see his face. " Can you help me get up? I need to go to the bathroom?" As Shen Wei help him up. When he was about to go inside Yunlan stop him. As Shen Wei waited outside.

     A mask nurse suddenly came, as she was shocked to see Shen Wei. "Hello sir! May I know where is the patient?" She ask. Shen Wei look at her from head to toe. "Wait a second! Your not our previous nurse! Who are you?!" As he was about to reach for her mask. The nurse suddenly sprayed him with spray net making Shen Wei temporary blind. As he scream cause it's painful for the eyes.

     The nurse was about to stab him with a sedative when Yunlan came from behind and knock her out with a vase. As she fell unconcious on the floor and help Shen Wei to wash his eyes to take out the spray on his face.

    They called the other nurse to alarm the security guards for an intruder almost killed Shen Wei. They were surprised as they take off the mask, it's Chinchi in disguise. As the security called the police to take back Chinchi to her cell.

     Officer Bingbing thank Yunlan for capturing his kidnapper. As he bid them farewell to them for he need to lock Chinchi back to her prison cell.