As The Wolf Meet The Cat

Next morning, Da quing came he have no office this Saturday. As he open the store with his spare key. He went straight to Yunlan's room just to be shocked on the scene.

      Shen Wei embracing Yunlan tightly while sleeping. Da quing can't help himself to be angry. As he went downstairs  while opening the store he bang on everything he hold just so the couple may hear it.

      Shen Wei is the first one to wake,  while kissing Yunlan just to open his eyes, "I think your friend is here now?" As he still hold Yunlan. "Yikes! Da quing!" As he tried to sit up but Shen Wei is still holding him.

     "Shen Wei! Let me go! I need to apologize to Da quing!" As he tried to wiggle out from Shen Wei's hold.
"I won't! Why do you need to apologize to him? That fat cat!" Said Shen Wei. "His my friend! He felt I betray him!" Said Yunlan. "Alright! But I need you to promise me, that you would go back to the hotel this evening!" As Yunlan have no choice but to nod and said, " Yes!" As Shen loose his hold. Yunlan ran downstair toward Da quing.

    "Hey! Da quing! I didn't know your coming back this morning?" As he was cut out by Da quing. "What is that man doing here?! Is he your boyfriend again?!" He ask. Yunlan was speechless on that. Suddenly Da quing notice the collar, " Whatta hell is that?!" As Da quing pointed to Yunlan's collar. "His my pet!" As Shen Wei descendent downstairs. And grip his arm. "I own him now! Everything what you see to Yunlan I have already mark it! His mine!" Shen Wei said.

      "Shen Wei stop it!" As Yunlan see his friend shocking face. "What?! A pet?! Not even a lover? Your just a pet! Yunlan why did you do that?!" Da quing shout at him. " I don't have a choice!" He said. "Everything have a choice!" Shout Da quing back. As Da quing shake him. Making him realize what he have done. Now his trap in a cage were  Shen Wei is the one holding key. Yunlan suddenly cried making Shen Wei mad. "No one dares to make his pet cried than him!" He wanted to scream to Da quing.

     Shen Wei shoved Da quing away and pulled the crying Yunlan to him. "His mine cat boy! Your already too late!" As he lead Yunlan to his car and drove away leaving Da quing speechless.

     When they came to the hotel, he made Yunlan laid himself to bed and comfort him. "Don't worry Yunlan you still have me!" As he kiss Yunlan's head and embrace him from the behind. "Yes! Just me! Only me!" He said to himself while smiling. "Your mine! Just mine!" As he laugh internally.

     Next day, the picture of Shen Wei being a waiter was all-over internet telling that the heir of Shen Wei Enterprise is working at a small chicken store with a lover as a guy.
Mr. Shen almost made a hole on the table scarring his wife. "Please dear! Let your son be happy for once! I'm begging you!" Mrs. Shen said. "Yes! Why not! But not with that man! I knew who he is a gambler son! And will always be!" He shout. Where is Shen Wei?!" He ask Chu his personal body guard.

     In the meantime, Shen Wei is cradling the broken Yunlan on his bed. Now Da quing know what Yunlan has become. Yunlan will shy away from his friends never to be with them again. And that's what Shen Wei wants his Yunlan will only look at him. Him only. Shen Wei was rejoicing forgetting his promise for revenge for his didi.

     "Yunlan? Do you want to go to another country? Just the two us? Building a new life there? Having a family?" He whispered to him. Yunlan on the other hand was shocked loosing his friends forever, just nodding to everything Shen Wei said. Making him happy as he kiss him passionately. Until his phone ring. Shen Wei look who is calling,  his father.

     "Yunlan darling! Just rest for a while? Your father in law is calling!" He smiled saying this to Yunlan. Who just nod in reply.

     As he took the call, "Where are you?! What are you doing?! Did you see the papers?! Your face is all over it! I had to stop everything! The publishing and those damn internet! Come back home and will talk!" His father yell. "But Dad I'm happy now! I'm with Yunlan and Yezun would be mad at me if I go home there? So bye!" He said. But before he hang up the phone his father was shock to hear his twin brothers name.

      "Honey! Call the doctor! Shen Wei is not well again! His remembering his brother again! Call him!" He shouted to his wife. Chu on the other hand was worried and call Da quing to tell him.

     On the other hand, Shen Wei drive Yunlan to a new house he bought without the knowledge of his family. As he lead Yunlan in the house. "Wow! It's pretty large just for the two of us?!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him from behind. "Don't worry! We will be here just in a few day until we get our Visa card and papers. Then as I promise to you! We will go to America! Just the two of us! There will have a small farm and a little cottage of our own and if you want children we can adopt one or two. Just stay with me!" As he produce a box and gave it to Yunlan. "What is this? I thought I'm just your pet?" He ask. As he open it. It was a large pink diamond ring. As Shen Wei put it on his finger. "For now on your not only my pet, but my husband as well!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly. Yunlan can't believe it and about to cry. As he held Shen Wei tightly. "I'll promise! I"ll be a good husband to you!" As he kiss Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly lift him up and took him to their new bedroom. "I'll promise to you! No one will seperate us again!" He said to Yunlan. "Or I'll kill anyone who'll do!" He whispered to himself.