The Break Up

Shen Wei  was crying that night making Yezun annoyed. "Gege! Stop crying! It is better this way I won't see that sh__y Yunlan again!" As he covered his ears with a pillow.

     Suddenly someone throw a small rock outside their window. As Shen Wei open his window he saw Yunlan waving at him with his bicycle. "How did he know our house?" Luckily his father is not at home and quickly ran down stairs toward Yunlan. As he seen Yunlan he suddenly hold him tightly never letting him go. Yunlan hugged him back. "Yunlan did your father hurt you?!" Said Shen Wei.  He suddenly caress Yunlan's face. "No! He just scolded me!" As he kiss Shen Wei's hand. "Do you want to ride my bic.?!
I want to show you something?!" As he let Shen Wei ride on back and rode his bicycle. They didn't notice Yezun had seen them. "Gege! Why are you making me angry!" As he clentched his fist.

      Yunlan almost tour him around their street. Making Shen Wei feel free and happy. As he leaning his head to Yunlan's back. Yunlan on the other hand want to forget what his father said and just want to fly high with Shen Wei  in their city. As they went to the beach, Yunlan's favorite spot under those many stars above as both laid on the sands. Yunlan was surprised as Shen Wei suddenly snuggle to him and look to his cute brown eyes. "Yunlan! Promise me! You won't love anyone but me!" He said while looking so serious to him. Yunlan just laugh. "How about you?! Now I can't attend school will you replace me with somebody new?!" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him on the lips and laid on his neck, "Never! Just promise me you won't love anyone but me!" He said. "What if many girls like me?!" He tease. Shen Wei suddenly bite him on the neck. "Awww! I was only joking! Whatta!" As he sit and rubbed his neck. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him on the neck and apologize. While sitting on Yunlan's lap. Yunlan suddenly embrace him. "I will miss you my Wei!" As he cried on his shoulder.

      Shen Wei was a little bit puzzle, "I'm serious! I won't replace you! And I would try my best to finished school then I will take you away from here and we will live in another country that no one know about us! Would you like that?!" As he rubbed Yunlan's back to make him stop crying. "If Shen Wei only knew what Yunlan's father told him. "Break up with Shen Wei and he will be safe, if not! You know I have many men! And I'm pretty sure they gonna break every bones of your gay lover!" He shout to him.

    It's about midnight when Shen Wei came home. As Yunlan about to leave. He suddenly pulled Shen Wei by the arm and kiss him on the lips. As he removed his lips on him. "I love you Shen Wei!" As he lean his head on him. "Meet me tomorrow! At the rooftop of the school, after class! Yunlan!" As Shen Wei requested. Yunlan just nod. And about to leave when Shen Wei hugged him back, "I love you! Yunlan!" Yunlan want to cry on his shoulder but he stop himself. As he removed himself to Shen Wei. And rode his bicycle not looking back to Shen Wei.

     When Shen Wei came back to the house. His father is waiting for him. "Where have you been?! Are you with that Zhao Yunlan kid?!" His father shout.  "Yes! Father! And we love each other!" He suddenly said. Mr. Shen was outrage and pulled Shen Wei by the arms. "I've already paid his father to break up with you?! Didn't he told you that?! He said. "You lied! Yunlan won't leave me!" As he removed his arms from his father and ran toward their room.

     And buried himself in the pillows and blankets. "I told you so!" Yezun shout. "Shut up Didi!" As he throw a pillow on him.

     Next afternoon as Shen Wei waited for Yunlan at the rooftop because his gonna give a special pendant made by him.  While Yunlan walking toward the rooftop,  he want to turned around and run. Because every step he made something breaking his heart. If he see Shen Wei he might not continue the break up and tried to elope with him. But his father's word kept ringing on Yunlan's ear. As he suddenly face Shen Wei.

     Shen Wei suddenly ran toward him and embrace him. But Shen Wei notice something,  "Yunlan what's wrong?" He ask. "Let's break up!" Yunlan suddenly said. "What?!" As he grip Yunlan's arms. "No! I didn't hear that?! That's not true?! Look at me! Tell me you don't love me anymore?!"  He suddenly cling to Yunlan's neck. Yunlan removed Shen Wei hands and ran down stairs never to look back at him. He didn't know Shen Wei was tailing him from behind.

     Suddenly a truck was coming his way. Yunlan was riding his bicycle as he didn't see Shen Wei was running after him. As the truck honk, Shen Wei suddenly stop on his track and was stunned as he saw a truck running toward him. He almost been hit by it if not for Yezun who pushed him aside. The truck now hit Yezun. As he came flying and fall on the ground with his head first. Shen Wei was shocked in seeing his Didi died on that spot. As the guards of the school came running toward Shen Wei and Yezun. The guards call for an ambulance and police.

     In a minute Da quing called Yunlan. Yunlan went quickly to the hospital, he thought Shen Wei had been hit by the truck. He was surprised that Shen Wei was fine. As he was about to comfort him.   "He suddenly shout at Yunlan, "Get out of here! It's your fault my Didi is dead! I don't want to see you anymore!" Shen Wei shout at him. As his mother embrace him and cried. While Mr. Shen pushed Yunlan outside the hospital. "Your just like your father! Get out of here!" As he slam the door infront of him.