The Date

Shen Wei was so busy in preparing for the date. He so immerse in calling for Guo to bought flowers, cakes and the venue were he will date Yunlan.

     He never notice the appearance of his mother infront of him, almost jumping in surprised. "Why didn't Guo told him! Oh! Yes Guo had many piles of he ordered he command!" As he smiled to his mother.

     "Hello! Mother what's brings you here?!" While kissing her cheek. "Are you preparing a date for Yunlan?" She calmly ask. "How did you know?" He ask back. "Your father saw Yunlan came out of your office, while Ziyi told the hugging inscident at the office.  Shen Wei..." He cut his mother words.

     "No! I won't let go of him! I'm not the little boy you can persuade to do things you like! And if you split us up, I'm gonna kill myself! Tell that to father." As he walk away from her.

      While walking in the hall way, there he met Guo. "Guo tell to Chu to watch over Yunlan secretly I don't want my father interfering with my date this evening! Understand?!" He said. "Yes! Boss!" As he almost stumble before running fast calling Chu on the phone.

      When night came, Da quing almost cough. "What is that awful smell he almost puke. "Well how did I look?!"  Yunlan ask.  "Are you sure this only a friendly date? Why he didn't ask us too?" Da quing arching his brow. "Aya! Da quing! Our little monster is a big guy now no need to worry said Lin Jing. Thanks! Dad!" As Yunlan hug and teasing Lin Jing. Making Da quing frown, "You two! Lin Jing if anything happens to our friend! I won't forgive you!" He shouted to them.

     Lin Jing pushes Yunlan outside the door, "Don't worry about your mother you know women when they're growing old, there getting grumpy every minute!" As he whispered to Yunlan. Lin Jing never anticipate a broom was thrown at him. *Boink!* "I've heard that!" Said Da quing. " And excuse me I'm not a woman!" As he glared to them. "See!" Said Lin Jing as both of them laugh.

     When Yunlan wave and bid them farewell. Da quing instinct grew, "Let's follow him?!" He said. "Are you mad honey! Yunlan is a big guy now!" Lin Jing tease him. Da quing want to bang him with a frying pan. "Don't call me honey!" He shout. As they didn't see Chu is following Yunlan with his dark Toyota car.
Well Chu didn't see his not the only one following Yunlan.

    When they met at the beach were they first date. Yunlan was a bit surprised as they have a huge tenth,  a violinist, a flutist and a bass player. In the middle of it a small table just for the two of them at the back their is another tent where a  chef cooking their meal. Shen Wei suddenly appeared behind the musicians as they started to play.

     "What is this?!" He ask. "Well it's our first date again and I want it to be something special just for the two of us!" As he lead him to sit at the opposite side of the chair as he gave Yunlan's a boquet of roses. "Look you don't have to do this?" As he was cut off by the musician that is playing and the chef bringing the food of the day. Cebu Lechon (Roasted Pig) that came from the Philippines. It's very crispy at the outside and juicy on the inside.

      Yunlan almost forgot what his saying as Shen Wei gave him a piece of the roasted pork. "Wow that's so delicious!" He said. While they're having their sweet moments.  Chu was guarding them, as another one is capturing their pictures.

     While Yunlan was eating he didn't mean to smear his lips with sauce of the pork. As  Shen Wei see it and laugh a little. "Yunlan have sauce on the side of your mouth!" He said. Yunlan didn't understand him. Shen Wei suddenly lick Yunlan on the side of the lips. Yunlan was shock and drop the pork that his eating.

      As Shen Wei was about to retreat at his seat. Yunlan suddenly clutches and pull the collar of Shen Wei and kiss him passionately. As Shen Wei moan to the kiss. Yunlan suddenly break it, and he removed his hold to Shen Wei. But Shen Wei suddenly grip his wrist. "Do you like to continue this in our private room?" He ask.

     Yunlan was surprised, "You have a private room here?!" As Shen Wei smirk, "In my van! I have a spare bed there, if you want?!" As he smirk.

    While in the house of Longge, Da quing and Lin Jing came. As they tried to see if Longge is with Yunlan.
Lin Jing lend me your shoulder!" He ask. "What?! But your so heavy?!" He wyn. "Just do it!" He said. As Lin Jing gave his shoulder to Da quing and tried to take a peek. Guo was now wearing the clothes of Shen Wei as he seated at the chair with a mannequin as the height of Yunlan and both turned back to Da quing's sight.

      The order of his boss just to sit at that chair and wait for his returned. Guo was a little bit tired he suddenly lean to the mannequin. That shock Da quing, "That guy! I knew it! He likes Yunlan too. But Guo is starting to doze and suddenly sleep at the mannequin's lap. Da quing pop his eyes off. "Hey! Da quing! What's happening?!" Say something! Shout Lin Jing. "Wait! I can't see Longge, he suddenly dives on Yunlan! And I don't know what their doing?!" He shout. As he went down from Lin Jing his got an idea. He called him on the cellphone. Lin Jing tried to stop him.

     The cellphone was given to Chu. As Da quing called him. "Hello! I need...." He suddenly was cut off. As Chu told him. "I'm busy!" Then he hang the phone. Not knowing it's Da quing is calling. "What a rude guy! And that voice seems familiar?" As Da quing think. He doesn't know Shen Wei have already gotten Yunlan and was spending the night in each other's arms.