Get The Groom

After what happened Mr. Shen was so mad, " I gave you the chance! But now! No more Mr. Nice guy!" He shout. "Honey! Your blood pressure!" Said his wife.

     When Yunlan went home with Shen Wei. Da quing almost explode while they tried to calm him down. But as look at the couple, "Just promise Shen Wei don't hurt my friend! No more hand cuff! Okey?!" Da quing said.  When Shen Wei said, "Yes!" That's when Da quing approved at him.

     "Shen Wei! I also want you to meet Longge my new friend because of him. He reminds me of you, that's why I miss and came back to you!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei almost widen his eyes. How can he forget as he silent his phone. "What to do! What if he found out!" As he excuse himself for a while to go the bathroom. Luckily that's when Yunlan called. As Shen Wei answer back, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, I'm leaving for Hong Kong I got a job suddenly." As he hang the phone. "Phew! I hope Yunlan would believe me!" As he went back to Da quing and a rather sad face Yunlan welcome him back and told him what happened. "Look it's all right! Maybe he got something to do! Maybe some day will meet!" As he lied a little.

     And went back to the conversation and the details of the wedding . It will be a small beach wedding were close friends are all there." Said Shen Wei. "Wait what about your family?" Da quing suddenly ask. "I think they won't come since father never approved of our relationship." As Yunlan saw the sad face of Shen Wei he quickly squeeze his hand. Telling him he still have him. Making Shen Wei smile back at him. And kiss his hand. Lin Jing almost cried in it. While Da quing hit his shoulder and cough. "Stop! Doing that!" He said.
As they continue their conversation.
"So tell me when is this wedding day?" He ask.  Next week since it's gonna be Yunlan's birthday we can celebrate it together with the wedding as well!" Said Shen Wei while looking at Yunlan.

     "And don't worry about the expenses! I have already cover for it and clothes as well!" Said Shen Wei. As all of them got an approved sign.
Shen was about to go home when Yunlan stop him for a moment and pulled his waist to kiss him on the lips. "If you keep on doing this I might not continue this wedding and ravished you here quickly." Said Shen Wei while caressing his face.

     Yunlan on the other hand smile, "My mom Da quing might get mad of that since he have already approved on our wedding." As  Yunlan gave him a last peck on the lips. Shen Wei went to his car and drive away. Leaving Yunlan waving at him. They didn't notice two men in the car looking at Yunlan. "Is that our target?" Ask one of the men. "Yes!" As he looked at the picture. "Yes! He is!" And smirk.

    Next day Yunlan was doing a delivery when a car collided in his way. He yelled at the driver. When the driver and his companion step out of the car. Yunlan felt uneasy and almost drive his motor bike but suddenly the men grip his shirt making him struggle from his hold as the other shut his mouth with a piece of cloth with chloroform in it.

    As it make Yunlan doze a bit and his kidnappers took him in the car leaving his motor bike and the chicken he will delivered. Luckily Chu saw it and call Shen Wei. As he followed were the car went. He almost rescue Yunlan when he saw many armed men surrounded the car as they took Yunlan to a nearby abandoned factory. He called Shen Wei for they need more men and guns.

     Inside the factory Yunlan was thrown on the floor. Suddenly Mr. Shen emerge, as he kick Yunlan on the stomach. Yunlan jerk a little and cough as he hold his stomach he scan the place were he is.

     He was surprised Mr. Shen and his men are infront of them. "Break up with Shen Wei now!" He shout to him. Yunlan chuckled, "No! Way! I love your son!" Mr. Shen suddenly kick him on the face, making Yunlan bleed his nose.

     He suddenly shout to his men to break his fingers if he still said no.
Yunlan brace himself for the breaking of fingers. When they hear a police siren. "Stop! Put your hands up!" Officer Bingbing shout.

     When all of them were arrested including Shen Wei's father. Yunlan was brought to the ambulance as a paramedics look at his injured nose, his BP and check if his alright. Shen Wei was right beside assuring his safe now.

     A minutes pass, Yunlan was brought to Shen Wei's hotel room.
"You will stay here for a while until I talk to my father! So he might not harm you again?" He said.  "My friends please tell them I'm fine for they might get worried if I'm not home yet." As Shen Wei agree to him and call his friends for a while.

      Yunlan on the other hand felt a little tired for the chloroform is still in his system. As he fall asleep when Shen Wei came back. Shen Wei suddenly smile looking at his prince who sleep peacefully. As he kiss him on the forehead and went back to the kitchen to cook for Yunlan.

     While cooking he called Guo, that he will stay with Yunlan for a while and called him if his needed.

     An hour pass, as he finished his cooking. He made Yunlan wake by kissing his sleeping prince. As cute brown eyes looked at him, "Shen Wei....?'' Shen Wei smile back to him as if he know why Yunlan is confuse on where he is. "Yes! Yunlan you'll be staying here for a while until our wedding. As he kiss Yunlan lips and embrace him. "It's time now to eat! I cooked your favorite food sweet sour pork!" He said.

     While in the police station. Mr. Shen is bail out by his lawyer. "An advise Mr. Shen let your son have his happiness and I don't want to see you again here!" Said officer Bingbing. Mr. Shen almost protest but his lawyer stop him. "I will have my revenge!" He sternly said. As he leave the police station.