As Yezun Emerge

When Shen Wei shut Yunlan's mouth with his hand. Outside, Da quing and his friends tried to ring the bell again.

     "Are you sure this is the right one?" Ask Lin Jing. "But the photographer said this is their address. As Sang called Yunlan's name.

     "Shen Wei! I think it's my friend!" He whispered to him. Shen Wei won't let go of him. And again hold his mouth with his hand. As they knock and ring. "Maybe their not here yet? Look the house have no lights! Let's go back tomorrow!" Said  Sang to Da quing. While Da quing tried to call Yunlan's phone but it is off. With in a minute they leave.

     As Shen Wei heard that Yunlan's friends are gone he suddenly loose his hold to Yunlan. "Shen Wei why?" He ask. "They're gonna separate us Yunlan! Do you want that?!" He said.
"But they're my friends! They'll understand us!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him roughly. "Your mine! I'm not sharing you to anyone!" He suddenly said. As he kiss Yunlan on the head and hold him tightly. Yunlan suddenly felt something wrong with Shen Wei.

    An hour pass, they went to a small hotel room. "Don't worry Yunlan this will be only temporary after we get the ticket, we will fly away from here! Just what I promise!" As he hold Yunlan's hand. Yunlan just nod in response.

    When Shen Wei left him for a while to buy foods. Yunlan tried to find his phone but to no avail. He suddenly open the door and tried walking toward the office of the owner of the hotel to call Da quing as he miss his friends.

     As the owner let him use the phone. When Yunlan is dialing suddenly someone switch the phone off, Shen Wei. Shen Wei look angry at him. "Who are you calling?!" He ask.

    Suddenly Shen Wei thrown Yunlan on the bed. "Who are you calling Yunlan?! Are you leaving me again!" He shout. "No! I just want to check on with my friends!" He said. "But I already told you they will separate us! Why can't you understand it!" As Shen Wei got mad at him. Yunlan tried to calm him down by embracing him at the back. "Shen Wei! I won't leave you ever!" As he lean his head on his shoulder. Making Shen Wei relax on his hold.

     That night, Yunlan was snoring while Shen Wei keep turning his head on and can't sleep. "Those people! They're always want to take Yunlan away from me!" He whispered to himself. As he look at the mirror in the bathroom. "Didi! What shall I do! I don't want those people to take Yunlan away from me!" His image in the mirror smirk on him. "Why not let me destroy them one by one! I won't let you Gege be hurt by anyone! Starting with his father!" As Yezun smirk.

     That night Yunlan didn't know that Shen Wei had gone to a store and bought a gun, a hooded jacket and a cap. As he call an informer were Yunlan's father hang around.

     Zhao Xin ci was a little bit tipsy for he won a little prize in gambling making his men go home early as he was walking to his car. "Hello there!" The stranger said. Xin ci a little bit drunk looked puzzle on him. "Who....are...you?" He ask. "I told you. You'll pay the price!" Suddenly a gun shot was heard by a nearby store. As the people went outside. Xin ci have already fallen to the ground, as he was shout at the head.

     Meanwhile, as Yunlan stir for a bit trying to pull Shen Wei to hug him. He was surprised, at his side is empty. Yunlan called Shen Wei many times. He suddenly got panic. Where is he?!" As he went to the bathroom and then outside. He kept calling his name. Then he tried to walk ignoring the rain that starting. As he felt his legs still aching. Suddenly the rain start pouring. "Did he left me?!" He ask himself. When he was about to knock on the land lord's door. "Yunlan! What are you doing out side!" Shen Wei came running toward him with an umbrella. Yunlan suddenly embrace him. "I thought you left me!" He cried on Shen Wei shoulder.

     As they went inside their room. Shen Wei rubbed a towel to Yunlan. "I think you need to take a bath before you get a flu!" When he was about to get new clothes for Yunlan.
"Shen Wei! We're have you gone too?! I'm worried sick here!" He ask.
"I can't sleep! Because of what you done! I have just taken a walk! Why? What's wrong with it?!" As he glared to Yunlan.

      Yunlan just took the clothes and towel and tried to walk toward the bathroom. Shen Wei seeing Yunlan still can't walk properly. He suddenly lift Yunlan and place him near the shower as he place a plastic chair so he can sit there. And gave him a soap and shampoo. "Just call me! When your finished. And left Yunlan.

     But as Shen Wei folding their clothes suddenly he heard something fall. As he hurriedly open the bathroom door. Yunlan was on the floor butt naked. Shen Wei hurriedly lift him up and seat on the chair. "Are you okey?!" As he inspect Yunlan's body if he have a wound.  Yunlan became red, Shen Wei could you help me out in showering?" He ask. Shen Wei can't help to smile. His Yunlan is very adorable when his pleading and becoming red. And quiet sexy when naked. As he bit his lips, "Why not?" And smirk.

       After a few hours, Shen Wei carried a wet Yunlan wrapped around with a towel and place him on the bed. As he gave him new clothes. While he also change his clothes.  Yunlan suddenly saw something bulge on Shen Wei's plastic bag. "Hmmmm....what is this?" When he was about to reach for it. Shen Wei swiftly took it away from Yunlan. "Shen Wei! What's in there anyway?" He ask. "Nothing just something that I bought!" As he suddenly sleep beside Yunlan and pulled him to a hugged.  "Can I have a kiss since I help you in your showering?" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan suddenly cling to his neck and gave a searing kiss to Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei moan to the kiss as he embrace Yunlan tightly. As Yunlan laid his head to Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei give him a last kiss on the head before sleeping. It's now Yunlan turn who can't sleep as he look at the plastic bag. "What's did Shen Wei buy anyway?" As he was thinking and want to reach for it.