The Truth

As Yunlan went with Shen Wei. But they were about to interrogate him. Yunlan is been kick outside.

     "Tell me Mr. Shen, did you bought a gun, a hooded jacket and a cap?" As officer Bingbing show a CCTV on a store were Shen Wei bought it. "No comment! I wanna call my lawyer!" He said.

     As Yunlan saw a guy with suite go in the interrogation room. Suddenly Shen Wei emerge Yunlan suddenly hugged him. "I knew you didn't kill my dad!" Suddenly he notice officer Bingbing looking at them. As he pulled Shen Wei out of police station with the lawyer tailing after them.

       When they're outside the lawyer told him that he'll be back to review everything. As lawyer Yu went away,
while Yunlan and Shen Wei went to the car. He suddenly took Shen Wei hands. "No matter what happened I will always be by your side!"  As he remind him.

     Shen Wei on the other hand was very calm that unexpected. "I know." As he lean to Yunlan to claim that soft plump lips and kiss it. Yunlan was feeling that soft lips until Shen Wei retrieve  it and step on the gas. As the car speed away toward the hotel. Forgetting the seatbelt  and Yunlan almost hit the board when Shen Wei stop at their hotel.

    "Shen Wei! Are you trying to kill me here!" Said Yunlan.  Shen Wei suddenly pulled him by the waist and inspect him if his injured or not. While caressing his face. "I will never hurt you! Never!" He said.

     As Shen Wei kiss him on the neck downward to the collarbone while rolling up Yunlan's shirt and touching his bare body caressing and pinching his nipples until Yunlan moan. Suddenly a hand tried to stop Shen Wei. As Yunlan breathless said, "Not here! Our room is just right infront of us!" Making Shen Wei stop. And smirk for a while. "But I need you now!"

     As Shen Wei took off his belt and climb unto Yunlan. Yunlan almost squeak when Shen suddenly hold his head and ravished his lips, kissing, licking and biting on that lips making Yunlan open his mouth to deepen the kiss.

    He almost jump up when Shen Wei adjust the level indicator. As it made it's seat lied on the car floor.
Making Yunlan almost fall if not only for Shen Wei's both hands griping him and massaging every part of his torso while his pants grinding on Yunlan's pants. Making them  moan in union.

     "Shen Wei...!" As Yunlan's hand roaming on Shen Wei's bare skin under his shirt. Yunlan suddenly felt his zipper went down. As his pants and short is pulled down swiftly. As Shen Wei stop kissing him and went down to massage Yunlan's prize while licking and sucking it until he engulf it in whole. Making Yunlan shout his name and bursting inside of Shen Wei's mouth. Shen Wei almost cough before that unexpected cum. As he swallowed it and position Yunlan.  Shen Wei suddenly took off his pants and brief. As Shen Wei length slide easily this time in Yunlan's hole. Making him scream as Shen Wei hit his soft spot over and over. Until it made him spilled his seeds a second time in Shen Wei's torso while Shen Wei follows. As he scream Yunlan's name. And burst inside of Yunlan.

     As both of them trying to breath again. Shen Wei suddenly rock his body unto Yunlan again while licking and  sucking Yunlan's ears. Yunlan on the other hand griping Shen Wei shoulder unto him while nibbling at Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei suddenly release unto him while screaming his name as Yunlan follows.

     As Shen Wei falls into Yunlan's body and trying to calm his breathing, he fell asleep onto Yunlan. Yunlan was a bit shocked as he tried to wake Shen Wei but won't. What if people see them.

     As he tried to remove Shen Wei but can't. Suddenly Shen Wei's phone vibrate. Yunlan suddenly took the call he thought that it was his lawyer. When the caller said. "Hey, where is the money! I have already given you the information on where you will see Xin ci! I see the news, you already killed him?!" The man said. "Hello! Who is this?" As Yunlan shout forgetting Shen Wei beside him. The man in the other line got pale, "Your not Shen Wei!" As he hang the phone. Yunlan tried to call him back but the phone was snatch by Shen Wei.

     Minutes pass, as Yunlan been dragged by Shen Wei in their room as he lock the door. "Tell me is it true?! You killed my father?!" Yunlan was crying now. "No! Why won't you believe me!" Shouted Shen Wei. "Then tell me whose that man?!" He shout back. "That is not of your concern, tomorrow we will fly to the U.S. and leave everything behind understand!" As he clutches Yunlan's shirt. Yunlan just nod and embrace Shen Wei. Shen Wei on the other hand felt guilty on what he have done to Yunlan as he hugged him back and rubbed his back.

      "Don't listen to anybody! Just to me! Yunlan! And everything will be fine! We will be happy I promise you!" As he kiss his head. Making Yunlan stop crying but was replace by curiosity on whose that man.

      An hour pass, as Shen Wei made Yunlan sleep. Shen Wei called the man and he will meet him later to give the money. He didn't notice Yunlan was only pretending to be asleep as he heard that Shen Wei and that man will meet.

      "I must know who is that man is!" He internally said to himself. But he never anticipate that Shen Wei embrace him from behind and took a hand cuff and place it on Yunlan's wrist." I don't want to take a risk on you finding the truth." He whispered to himself. And leave Yunlan with a note and foods on the night stand. As Shen Wei left. Yunlan tried to struggle from  the cuff and can't. He remembered something his phone as he quickly rummage his bag finding his phone that his battery were taken off. "That's why Da quing can't call me?" As he put it back and call the last person he wanted to call Da quing. And he told everything to him. Da quing first was mad at him but when he found out Shen Wei cuff his friend. His willing to find out the truth as well if Shen Wei did kill Yunlan's father. He suddenly call the others to meet and follow Shen Wei.