Honeymoon

When the newly wed couple came to Hawaii. They went to an exclusive island beach resort just for the two of them. As they were welcome by women whose give neklace of flowers. "Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii!" They said. After that they went to a sail boat waiting for them.

     "My name is John! You must be the newly wed couple Mr. Shen Wei and Shen Yunlan!" He said. Yunlan can't believe his a Shen now still blushing when called his name like that. While Shen Wei notice his husband blushing he takes this opportunity  to hold Yunlan at the waist and kiss him on the cheek.

     Making Yunlan redder than before as old John chuckled, "Kids this days! But before we go there, Mr. Shen Wei request something from me. As he took a handkerchief. And blindfold Yunlan.

     When they came to the island, as Shen Wei took off the blindfold of Yunlan. "Wow! It's beautiful!  There is only one small house in the center, it has a fine white sand and a vast of trees. The surprising there were many servants. "How come they're many people in this small island?" He ask. "That's my secret!" Said Shen Wei.

     When they come in the house, he was surprised it's huge inside. As they're many people working. When they saw Shen Wei and Yunlan. They suddenly stop and bow to greet them. Shen Wei just wave his hand. As all of his employees went back to work again.

     In their room, Shen Wei almost dive at the bed when Yunlan said. "Don't tell me your just gonna sleep all day?" He ask.

     Just a minute or two I can't believe our country is very far from them, it took almost thirteen hours.
My back is killing me in what hours I've been sitting, standing, sleeping, watching and eating there! Just give me five or....." He suddenly fell asleep.

     While Yunlan went to the bathroom to change  to a short and a polo shirt and rubber slippers. As he was about to write a message to Shen Wei that he will explore the island for a minute. "No! This won't do?! It's our honey moon!"  Yunlan suddenly got an idea. He suddenly attack Shen Wei with kisses to make him awake. His angel stir a little while his hands trying to shove Yunlan away. "Stop it Yunlan!" He shout.

   As Shen Wei about to turned back to sleep Yunlan flipped him up, so their eyes meet. Those cute brown eyes pleading that he should accompany him to the beach. While the beautiful dark almond eyes of Shen Wei tried to read why his husband doing this to him. Suddenly Yunlan lift him up toward the bathroom with the struggling Shen Wei in his arms.

     Minutes pass,  as Yunlan happily walking to the beach hand and hand with the weary Shen Wei who have a hickey on both side of his neck. "I can't believe Yunlan did this to me so we can just walk?" He internally said. He suddenly pulled Shen Wei  the sea.

      As he saw a speed boat! Let's try this my Wei....Wei!" Ask Yunlan. "Wait! Did you know how to ride it?" Ask Shen Wei. "No! But it's like a motor bike!" He said. "Wait! I'm gonna ask one of my servants." As he was about to call some one. Yunlan stop him. "It's our honeymoon! I want us to be together and to feel your arms around me! Not your servant!" He pout. Making Shen Wei smile.

     Minutes pass, Shen Wei is screaming his lungs off as Yunlan make the speed boat fast. "Shen Wei! This is fun! Can we do this everyday!" He shout. He didn't know Shen Wei is getting pale while he holding on to Yunlan tightly. "Yunlan......"Shen Wei tried not to puke. While Yunlan is flying to the air, Shen Wei  at the back is dying.

    An hour pass, Yunlan is now cradling Shen Wei and rubbing his back. "Yunlan promise me! We won't ride that contraption again! I'm gonna banned that vehicle here!" As Shen Wei shout. "Please love no! I love that boat. "Better than me?!" He ask. "Aaaaah....? Yunlan almost turned. "Banned that thing!" Said Shen Wei to his servant.

     When night came, while they're eating dinner outside the beach were many stars blink like lights. They have a fire show, were women dance while eating fire and using ropes and other materials that have fire in it.

     While Shen Wei is having fun watching it he notice Yunlan is thinking on something. "What's wrong Yunlan? Don't you like the show?" He ask. "No! I like it but ....." He suddenly pointed an island were many people are having a party.

     "Let's go there and have some fun! Shen Wei!" Said Yunlan. "But don't you like it here peaceful, quiet just the two of us?" While batting his eyes on him. Making Yunlan red a little. "Why yes! But don't you want to have some fun there!" He ask
"Mmmmm maybe tomorrow! It's very crowded there!" Shen Wei said. But Yunlan pout as he saw they're shooting fireworks on another island.

     "My Wei! Let's go!" As Yunlan stand and pulled the unwilling Shen Wei. "Wait! We're not finished eating yet!" He shout. Making his servant giggle on what happened. As Yunlan saw old John. "Can you drive us there on that island. Old John was a bit surprised. "That's a public party? Did you want to go there?!" As Yunlan nod while Shen Wei shake his head. "Then hop in my boat!" Said Old John. As Yunlan pulled Shen Wei to it and the boat speed away toward the other island.

     The party on that island is wild and fun. While loud music is playing, many people drinking and dancing. Yunlan pulled the unwilling Shen Wei on the dance floor. As Yunlan jump and dance with him. While the stotic Shen Wei just stand there clapped. Suddenly he yelp when someone grope his behind. He suddenly turned as a good looking guy wink at him. Shen Wei almost shout to him. When Yunlan step infront of him. "Hey! Pal! This guy is mine!" He suddenly shoved and growl  at him, making the guy turned away. Shen Wei never thought Yunlan is so possessive to him like that. As Yunlan pulled Shen Wei out of the dance floor and into a corner. And caress his back, "Are you okey?" Looking concerned to Shen Wei.

     Without any words Shen Wei suddenly kiss him and cling to his neck. "Thanks! I never thought you love me that way?" As the music suddenly change to a sweet music.
"Why do you say that? Your my husband! I always would love you forever!" As he kissed back Shen Wei.

     But they suddenly stop as the man shout. "There they are!" As the man called his gang. Making Yunlan and Shen Wei run outside the party. Only to be cornered by the other friends of the guy. "Shen Wei, do you know how to fight?!" He ask. As Shen Wei nod. Yunlan smile, "Then let the music begin!" He said.