Chapter 17

3 Weeks Later

We pulled up in the taxi outside my flat. I ran to the boot and got out all of Cara's things that she had taken to the hospital. The hospital said she was aloud to leave as long as I take care of her so i'm going to stay with her for a bit. One so she doesn't have the struggle of dealing with Jayde and two because she is quite weak at the moment. Me and the boys managed to get Jayde to All time low, Blink 182 and Green Day. I'm happy about that, the boys are too...Cara....Not so happy.

I ran over to the car door to help her climb out but she quickly got out without wanting help and stumbled over in the process. I grabbed onto her arm so she didn't fall over completely.

"Luke i'm not a child you don't have to hold onto me" She rolled her eyes. She took a step onto the pavement and fell over making me laugh.

"It's not funny" She laughed slightly "Help me up!" She said putting her arm up.

"Thought you didn't want help?" I laughed reminding her about her previous words. As she tried to get herself up she clenched onto her stomach in the process. 

In the end I ended up carrying her while trying to pay the taxi driver, hold her bags and manage to carry my things also. 

How I managed it I do not know.

We reached the door and keyed in.

Cara let her self slowly down and leaned on the sofa letting out deep breathes.

"Are you okay?" I panicked

"Y-yeah. Still in a bit of pain that's all" She groaned.

Thumping noises sounded in the house and screaming. The screaming made Cara pinch the sides of her head.

"Fucking headache" She muttered to herself

"Mummy!" Jayde beamed up and jumped into Cara's arms. Jaydes feet hit her right in the stomach causing Cara to let out a little groan.

"Jayde, be careful with mummy" I said to her walking closer.

"No its fine" She said "Hows my princess?" She smiled. 

"Good" She said nodding. Cara's smile slowly began to fade. The colour slowly drained out of her cheeks. 

"L-luke take her quickly!" She rushed and I took Jayde out of her arms. 

Cara sat herself slowly down to the floor,brought her head to her raised knees. She began to shake then sick fell out of her mouth.

Ashton came running into the room and took Jayde away with him. I slowly walked over to where she was sitting and pulled her up to lay her on the sofa. I ran to the kitchen and got a bucket, towels, cleaning liquid and began to clean things up.

Cara's POV

The weeks I spent at the hospital were torture.

No sleep.

More nightmares.

Lots of pain.

Rank food.

Visiting hours were 10am-5pm which was shit because Luke had album promotions to do, signings, tours to sort out and to add on top he had to bring Jayde everywhere because no one was available to. Mum is on the hunt to find Katy who is still missing, Joe is visiting his dad and Casper in back in South Africa visiting family.

Alone most of the time. I got to see Luke for about 2 and half hours. Nurses only came in to check on me or inject me with shit.

They said I probably need something to eat so i'll probably have something later.

My head was spinning and my stomach was churning.

I heard a little cry come from the end of the house so I slowly got up and began to walk towards the cry.

"Wo-woah where are you going?" Luke's voice said coming closer to me.

"Erm...Jaydes crying" I said to him.

"Go sit down. I'll sort it out" He said rubbing my arm.

"You've done so well. I'm sure you need a break" I tried to persuade him into letting me do something.

He's been doing so great. At first when the thought about him looking after Jayde came to mind. I didn't think he would be able to cope. But he's been great. I guess I underestimated him a little bit.

"I'll be fine" He smiled "You need to eat. You heard what the doctor said. Eat something" He said to me and I noticed a plate of pasta on the small table along with a glass of water.

I gave in and let him go after Jayde. I sat down slowly and began to ate. After a few mouthfuls my phone buzzed signaling I have a text.

*From Katy x*

'Your boyfriend is next'

"You okay babe?" Luke said sitting down next to me. I jumped into his arms, squeezing him into a large hug.

"I'm gonna make sure your safe" I cried onto his shoulder, he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eye.

"No you don't" He laughed "What is someone going to murder me?" He laughed.

"You have no idea" I muttered and he pulled me  back into the hug.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

hello x

sorry for the lack of updates.

omg this chapter is so shite.

I had a really bad day today :(

I had panic attacks and really bad anxiety.

I hate life.

I'd like to thank the girl on kik i talk to for cheering me up so much :))

I wrote a new fanfic that has been posted

Its another Luke one lool.

Check it out.

I love you guys so much okay?

Kik- ashhemmo96

ig= luxiferhxmmo

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo