Chapter 23

(a/n just so everyone knows (incase you didn't) it takes more or less a day to travel London to Australia + Australia to London)

(a/n also this chapter will be long bc I want to get to the christmas chapter so i can kick off the drama ;) )

(a/n to see Cara's outfit for her date go to my polyvore ashleighokee)

Caras POV

Unfortunately our holiday was cut short because Luke's dickhead manager booked them in for a interview so we had to leave. We had a nice week in Australia but I guess good things do come to a end. I would literally live here if I could but I have no money and Luke likes living in London.

We was getting ready to leave and I put on a maroon crop top, some black leggings, converse and tied my hair in a fishtail. I put Jayde into some leggings and a top so she was comfy. Luke was just pulling a top over his head so we could leave. It was quite early so we all said our goodbyes last night so we wasn't waking anyone up. 

I thought our days in Australia were peaceful until we finally arrived at the airport and fans mobbed into us. I was getting crushed and Jayde was too.

"Will you fucking move!" I swore and pushed them forcefully.

They didn't stop they pushed some more.

"Luke can you do something!" I spoke loudly so he could hear me over all the fans.

The only time I actually appreciate security is when they are helping me when i'm with Jayde. I would be able to deal with it if I was alone.

Security manage to tame the fans so we could pass and board the terminal.

It was 3am, I was shattered, pretty sure them fans have crushed my ribs and slowly beginning to get moody.

"What's up with you?" Luke asked putting his carry ons in the storage above him.

"Nothing" I muttered and wrapped myself in a blanket to sleep the journey off.

*
*
*
"I can't believe their making you go straight to your interview. You've literally just landed" I moaned. We've just got back too London and Luke got a call from Calum to say they all need to meet in the 4Music studio for a interview.

"I'll be back tonight, god" He snapped and I shook my head. 

"Sorry" He said and grabbed onto my arm.

We put all our things into the taxi then began to travel home. We was both tired from the flight and nagging at each other at every chance we could have.

When we finally reached home I keyed in and saw the time was now 4pm. Luke put all the things upstairs and Jayde began to play with the toys that were left out. I collapsed onto the sofa then down came Luke.

"I'm going out then" He said and kissed my forehead then knelt down to say bye to Jayde then left

*
*
*
*
Luke's POV

I hoped out of the truck then walked into the studio, the boys and the interviewer all stared at me as I walked in.

"Okay so lets get started then" She spoke and I sat down next to Ash.

The camera began to roll and she began to ask us question.

"So a question that ponders on every fangirls mind. Are you all single?" She asked.

"We're all single pringles" Mike answered.

"i'm not" I spoke.

"Oh yeah he has a girlfriend and a child" Mike said again.