Chapter 27

Cara's POV

"Alright sis" His voice was your average Londoner voice. He looked so different now but I could still recognize his. His hair has gone from brownish blonde to complete brown, he was now so tall and he had a stretcher in his left ear. He was wearing a polo top,leather jacket and jeans with some old black vans. In his hand was a large bag with what I presume had clothes inside

"C-come in" I stuttered and he walked past me.

"I see you ignored me" He said with attitude.

"I thought you was dead!" I defended.

"Dead? I was on the run for weeks then got put into some shelter." He told me.

"Well you wrote me a note saying you were planning on killing yourself then I found out your foster parents were identity thieves" I said and. His face scrunched in confusing then turned into shock.

"Well I didn't write you anything, it must of been Shirley or Tim or whatever their real names are." He said "I tried to find you but you wasn't at your old apparent. The new owners said you had moved" He added.

"Well the lads moved out a few months after me and Luke broke up then I moved in with my friend Joe while I had Jayde then when me and Luke got back together we moved here" I told him "How did you find me?" I asked.

"Some 5 Seconds Of Summer stalker fans leaked your address" He said "Do I get to see my niece then?" He said.

"Sure, come through" I guided him into the room where she was sitting eating. 

He walked over to her and said hi. They instantly clicked. She was playing with him and they were both having a fun time. Its nice to see that even boys that try to act tough have a soft side.

"Tyler, come through here" I said and he followed me to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He said slowly.

"Where have you been sleeping?" I asked.

"Er...Here, there and everywhere really" He shrugged.

"Well...The spare room upstairs is tidy if you want to stay here?" I told him. We have the room and I can't see my brother wonder the streets alone can I? What type of sister does that.

"You mean like live here?" I smiled.

"Well yeah! We have the space for you too" I smiled.

"Is that okay? With you and Luke? I don't want to be in the way of your relationship." He rushed.

"You won't don't worry Ty!" I smiled "What school do you go to?" I asked.

"I dropped out" He sighed.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked him. There are schools in the area that will take him if he wants to "Or you don't have to...You can stay home with me" I laughed.

"I prefer the second option" He laughed along.

I showed him to his room which was perfect for a 16 year old boy. In the room was a big bed, a tv with a DVD player, a CD player and it had a en suite it also had a large wardrobe that came with the house. He put all his things away then he came down for dinner which was BBQ chicken and potato pieces. By now it was 11pm and Luke still wasn't back. Jayde was in bed and Tyler was on his phone. I was on edge the whole time. What if something has happened and he is in trouble? He's probably in traffic. But he said he would be home at 9pm. Where is he? Just as I began to settle the door opened and in came Luke.

"Hey babe" I smiled and he nodded.

"Who's that?" He said.

"Erm...Tyler...My brother" I said and he looked confused.