Chapter 18

Cara's POV

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't get around what the text from Katy meant.

"Your boyfriend is next"

Was it her? Is she saying he's next to be texted? Or next to be hurt?

I looked to the left side of the bed and Luke was laying angel like asleep. Jayde was in her little cot in the room next to mine. Since i'm back at home everything seems a bit easier. I wasn't sleeping well at Lukes so I thought its best to come home. I was becoming stronger which is getting better now. 

The other day while I was looking for paperwork on Jaydes nursery I came across plane tickets to America.

Luke's leaving.

In three fucking days he is going to be the other side of the world. Leaving me alone here. Which is one thing he said he was never going to do.

I know the line of work he's in i'm constantly going to be saying bye. 

I know I used to look after Jayde by myself while he wasn't around but i'm so used to him being here that it will be hard without him.

He is constantly saying he's never going to leave and here he goes.

Leaving.

In three fucking days and he still hasn't told me. He could of told me weeks ago or as soon as he found out but no. He had to keep it a secret.

Just as my eyes began to drop my alarm went off, the alarm I always set so I can get Jayde ready for school.

I got up and tied my hair into a pony tail then done my foundation so I don't look half dead. I put on a grey jumper, black leggings and black and white vans.

Jayde came running into my room and jumping on Luke making him groaned.

"5 more minutes" He mumbled.

"No daddy!" She yelled to him and continued jumping.

I left her to waking him up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I've only just remembered that Joe and Caspar are away so i'm all alone here. But this does mean more food.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal then put some toast of for Jayde. I made myself a cup of tea, took one sip when I felt Lukes arms wrap around me and a kiss pressed to my neck.

"Luke" I breathed out.

"Yeah yeah I know. Jaydes here so not to sexual" He said pulling away.

"No, I was going to say I need to take Jayde to school" I laughed and he began to button his shirt that he just put on up.

I ran and quickly got Jayde ready then we took a slow walk to school. Both holding Jaydes hand while she swung herself up in the air.

I'm still waiting for him to tell me he's leaving or am I going to wake up and he's gone. A letter next to me saying "Bye". I'd have to tell Jayde why daddy has gone and watch her get upset. Have to deal with being all alone again.

Once we had reached the school. The black haired slag came over.

"Hello Luke" She perked up and I pushed my eyebrows together.

He ignored her.

"Luke?" She said pushing onto him.

He ignored her again.

"Awh baby. Are you ignoring me because you girlfriend is around?" She coo'ed and I stood confused. I looked up at him and he looked down.

Has he cheated on me while I was in hospital basically dying?