Chapter 11

Cara's pov.

With Jayde swinging on the swing we all took this as a opportunity to chill out and have a laugh. Me and Joe were telling the boys how we met, we met at school and he was one of my best friends.

*Flashback*

"Cara we saw your sex tape got leaked" A popular girl Kylie yelled out.

"Classy one" Another girl laughed.

"Shut up" I said to them but they didn't listen.

"Do you think they'd still make a sex tape with her even with a few bruises and a broken nose?" Kylie smirked.

"I'm surprised they made one with her in the first place" The other girl faked a gag.

Kylie pulled her fist in the air and I couldn't do anything. I was already bruised. My wrist was broken, my arms were numb from the drugs that were forced into my system.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" A boy yelled out. I turned my head and didn't recognise him. He the girls huffed and slowly backed away. The un-named boy walked closer to me and I smiled at him.

"I'm Joe" He smiled which showed his well structured jaw line.

"I'm Cara" I replied "But you probably already know that. I'm the talk of the school" I sighed.

"I don't believe rumours unless they come from the actual persons mouth" He said softly. I smiled at him and he returned.

"Do you want to grab something to eat. Years 11 and 12 have free periods" He suggested and I nodded.

We walked to the nearest food place and sat down. We spoke about many things. Are favourite things. What we do in are spare time. I hated the fact I lied to him, I told him I like to go out with friends and take my brother places. I couldn't exactly tell him I spend my time fucking grown men by force but before that get forced to take drugs so I'm a easier target. He told me he owns a youtube account and posts videos. He promised me we will meet up soon so we become better friends as he doesn't have many friends here.

*Flashback ends*

"So you stopped all the bullying for her?" Michael said.

"Yup, we've been friends for a while now" Joe smiled.

"Yeah then Caspar stole you from me" I laughed.

I looked at my watch that Joe bought me and saw the time was 8:50pm. Fuck we've been here for ages.

"Guys we best go, we've got that thing to do tomorrow" I told them and saw up from the grass.

Tomorrow we are all going out for our friends Alfie' birthday.

"Jayde!" I yelled out "C'mon babes we're going home" I yelled again. No answer, she normally answers straight away.

"Where is she?" Luke said coming closer.

"Jayde!" A yelled louder begining to panic. I ran over to the parj she was playing in and saw her pink jacket laying on the floor along side her favourite toy. 

"JAYDE" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing everyone to run over. 

"What's up?" Caspar asked.

I clenched on tighty to Jaydes things that my tears landed on and turned around.

"Jaydes gone" I cried "J-JAY-DE" I chocked between words.

"Well all search around the park! She can't of gone far!" Joe rushed then everyone ran off.

"We're gonna find her,babe" Luke calmly said.

"How do you know? Half the kids that go missing have been gone for years and still haven't been found! Majority of the time they're dead! Don't be so certain because I don't know if i can--" I cried harder thinking about where she is, who she's with, have the police found her and are waiting for someone to turn up?

"We will! We found you didn't we! Not all missing people leave forever! Some do get found and we will find our little girl. I won't rest until we do!" He whisper to be and gave me a quick hug then ran off. I ran around the corner to were all the shops are. Maybe she ran down here because the lights are shining and sparkly.

"JAYDE!" I cried "Please Jayde!" I yelled.

"Excuse me miss? Are you okay?" A womanly voice asked. I turned and saw a woman about 30 or so old with blonde curly hair and slight amount of make up.

"M-my daughter has gone missing!" I cried and she rubbed my arm.

"What does she look like?" She asked.

"Erm...She has blonde hair with brown bits in, she's wearing a pink top with white leggings and white shoes. Her name is Jayde" I said fidling with my fingers.

"I'll keep an eye out" She smiled and walked towards the main market.

I ran around like mad trying to find her. The streets were going blacker by the minute. 

I ran around another corner when my phone buzzed.

*From Joe x*

'Called the police, they're on the look out. Your mum and jack are out with us now. And guess who else?!' 

The text read. I quickly replied and slowed my run down.

*To Joe x*

'Who?x'

I replied and continued to walk. 

Seconds later it beeped again

*From Joe x*

'Your ex, James Mcvey x'

Well i didn't expect him out of all people to help me.

Maybe he's not THAT bad

*Anonymous POV*

"MUMMY" The rat of a child yelled out.

Fuck this is why i hate children.

"Mummy will never see you again and neither will your ugly dad" I sneered.

"DADDY" She cried more.

Her screams were splitting through my head as i pulled up at my house. 

I grabbed her forcefully by the arm making her screech.

"OUCH" She cried.

I threw her on the ground when i got in the house and rummaged through my pockets to get what i needed.

I pulled out the syringe that had the needed liquid in the plunged it into the little rats skin. 

"I lost you ugly mum so i had noone to test out my new shit on" I spat "Your my new testie" I smirked.

She screamed for awhile but the liquid soon over took her body and made her shut up.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 600000000000 YEARS IM SRRY.

I GOT A NEW JOB AND ITS AT A RECORD SHOP AND THEY SELL LOTS OF MERCH OMG. I GET FREE 5SOS MERCH FKKKK. ITS SO COOL. I LOVE IT.

ANYWAY.

Who's pov is it ;)

Ily guys and thanks for reading!:)

Stay punk rock guys!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Ig- pxnkrock.luke

Twitter- @ashxhemmo

Bbm- 762fe1ad

Kik- ashhemmo96

xo