Chapter 26

Lukes POV

Weeks later

"Hurry up Luke! There is going to be a red carpet before and I want to get a good spot!" Cara complained while I finished doing my hair.

"Its like 8am! We're not going to be late!" I groaned.

"Luke, you've had no experience trying to meet band members so stop" She laughed.

Today was the concert and I managed to get the day out of the studio so we could go out. One of my favourite things is seeing Cara happy and excited. She was getting so impatient standing in front of me waiting for me to be done. I was purposely taking my time so I could annoy her but I began to feel bad to I hurried myself then we walked downstairs. Zoe has picked Jayde up and is going to take her to the sea life centre which she will enjoy very much.

We got into the car and Cara fixed her band shirt while tweeting about what she's doing today.

It didn't take us long to get to the arena. Soon as I parked Cara was running dragging me along with her to the red carpet. Many people were there but we pushed our way to the front.

"I could of got you VIP tickets you know?" I told her and she shook her head.

"I don't want VIP's. You should know what its like for a normal person that isn't rich and famous to go to a concert and wait for hours" She said and pulled her phone out. 

We took a photo with each other and it was really cute. She instantly put it and all her social media accounts then my phone buzzed of some notifications.

'@Caraannerich- Mcbusted concert with my boy <3 Love you loser x @Luke5SOS'

Then attached was the photo. It makes me smile that the fans are excepting our relationship ship but sad that some aren't. 

*
*
It was about 2 hours later and we were still standing and more and more people were turning up.

"How much longer!" I groaned and my question was answered when a car pulled up causing people to scream. Two men exited the car and began to walk over.

"Holy shit its Harry and James" Cara gushed.

They walked towards us and Cara got a picture with both of them.

"Wait aren't you Luke hemmings?" One of them said.

"Yeah I am" I answered.

"And your standing here...Why? You could of told the guards who you are and they would send you backstage" He added.

"Well...This stubborn one wanted to stand here and I like her being happy" I said to him.

"Well enjoy the show" He said.

I looked around and Cara was waiting for another band member to walk down. Another three exited the car and Cara screamed.

"Woah calm down" I laughed.

"I'm not going to calm down! Matt,Dougie and Danny are right here! I'm a fangirl we don't know how to 'calm'" She laughed.

The man with messy hair walked to Cara and she got a photo with him then with the other guy. I have no idea what their names are. I've heard of the band I just don't their names.

Another car arrived and everyone went mad.

"Oh my god! Its Tom Fletcher! Fuck!" She screamed. He took photos with all the people in the line and last was Cara as they had to rush.

"Happy?" I smiled and held her hand.

"Fuck oh my god" she said breathlessly "I can't even put it into words" She laughed and we walked into the arena. We was guided to our seat which was quite close to the stage but I could of got her ones that were basically on the stage.