Chapter 6

Cara's POV

"You lost your v at 11 then got paid to fuck people" James laughed "So in other words your a filthy whore" He added and i jumped for him ripping away from Lukes grip. Why the fuck is Luke here anyway?

"I can't believe i ever dated you!" I yelled at him punching him one last time then getting up.

James wiped his nose that had slight blood coming out of it.

"Because your a slut that keeps popping children out!" He yelled and tears left my eye. God i'm a emotional wreck.

"You named that ugly kid Jayde?" He laughed "It makes me laugh how you actually fell for how i cared for the other kid. I really didn't give a shit. Its good she's dead otherwise she would of had a fake ugly fat slut at a mum. Imagine you turning up at the playground with all the normal age mums, you being fucking 16! Your a fat mess Cara" He spat and i stood speechless. I've been believing his lies. I can't believe i fell for the fact that he actually cared. That he had cared for me and actually wanted a life with me. At one point he actually said he wanted to try and have another child with me then being a proper family.

"I-i" I stuttered.

"You should of just believed you precious Lukey!" He coo'd.

Why is he doing this?

"What has gotten into you?" I said.

"The fact i actually dated a huge idiot like you" He spat.

"Likewise" I said through my teeth.

"James just go" Someone said. Luke. James stared him dead in the eye then slowly walked off.

"Just so you know Luke, you'll never be able to make her scream as loud as i did" He smirked then walked past the gate.

What the fuck has gotten into him? Why couldn't he just continue ignoring me and let me get on with my life.

I picked Jayde up off the ground and took her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Katy" I apologized to her. I guess i did just ruin her night in but he was just going to use her.

"Whore" She mumbled before running inside.

I groaned loudly then walked home to get changed

I'm really not in the mood to talk to anyone.

1. I've just been humiliated infront of my mum and Luke

2. Katy hates me now.

3. I'm a slutty whore.

and lastly.

4. My emotions are all over the place because every second i see Luke i am pulled in more and more.

Why can't my life just be simple?

*

*

*

"Joe?" I yelled out to see if he is in but there was no answer so i guess he is out.

I put Jayde on the sofa and let her watch a episode of Peppa pig. That show is fucking annoying but she likes it so i guess i should put up with it.

I changed into a black vest top and black leggings with black converse then a black and white cardigan.

I walked back into the living room to pick up Jayde and take her for some lunch in the park. The weather wasn't that bad considering its winter. It was sunny out with slight warmth in the air.

We took a slow walk down to the park and sat at the usual bench we always sit on.I pulled out a bag of crisps for Jayde then a small chocolate bar for me.