Chapter 4

Cara's POV

Today Joe managed to get us backstage summer time ball tickets in London. Its a concert and  there is going to be many different singers and bands but we don't know yet. Hopefully someone decent will be performing. After the performances Joe managed to get us tickets to the party after. Perks of having a youtuber as a room mate.

I got out of the shower then ran up to my room.

"JOE!" I yelled out.

"What" He said from outside my room.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked him.

"At about 11:00 am" He said calming. Its 10:30am

"Fuck" I swore and quickly blow dried my hair and straightened it.

I done my make up which was thick coloured eyebrows, foundation rubbed all over my face, winged eyeliner and mascara. I put on some lipstick then rummaged through my wardrobe for something decent to wear.

I looked and found a red croptop that had a tie at the front, leather look leggings and black platforms. I picked up a clutch bag and put in my phone and other essentials.

I walked out and went into Jaydes room so i could pack her things. She is staying at my mums tonight so i can have a proper night out which i haven't had in ages. I packed her Pj's and clothes for the next day.

We both walked out and i held Jaydes hand with Joe holding the other hand. We swung up her and down which she laughed at. 

We reached my mums road then got to her door.

"Hello!" She beamed up.

"Hello" Joe dragged out.

"Nanny!" Jayde mumbled running up to mum who picked her up straight away.

I handed my mum over Jaydes night things and her bag.

"Stop stressing! Jayde will be fine! Just go out and have fun!" My mum smiled.

"Okay...If anything happens--" I started but she cut me off.

"I will call you or whoever you have wrote down on the paper" She said pulling out the piece of paper that had my number, Joes number and some of our other friend that our coming with us numbers.

"Say bye to mummy!" My mum told Jayde and she came to hug me.

"I love you. Be nice for nanny!" I smiled to her.

"And Daddy" She mumbled in her todler tone.

"No Daddy isn't here" I sighed and she cried.

"She'll be fine. I'll text you" My mum said to me "Just go" She smiled. I let out a deep breathe and we walked out of the door then got into the taxi. Once i was inside the taxi i managed to calm down and finally relax.

*
*
*
We was given our passes to the backstage and walked in. 

It was so nice backstage. The sofa looked so comfy, there was different types of drinks on the tables and recording equipment already set up for Joe to record. We both walked over to the set up and had a quick drink before i started helping him record.

"Cara....Look who's over there" Joe said and pointed to a different entrance.

"Oh god" I said as i saw Luke and the lads walk through.

"Who's the stalker now?" He laughed.

"Shut up Luke" I mumbled.

He sat right infront of me staring at me.