REALITY STRIKES...

*heheheehhe* HEY GUYS.....DID U MISS ME ?!?!

AWEE I MISSED U GUYS TO (see what i did there)......I AM SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR KEEPIG U'ALL WAITING BUT I HAVE SCHOOL AND I'M WORKING ON THE SEQUEL AND I AM NOT GOING TO GET A CO-WRITER....LIKE NO WAY NUH UH...I DON'T THINK U GUYS WOULD WANT A CO- WRITER THOUGHT CUZ Y'ALL LOVE ME THAT MUCH RIGHT ?!?!!? :P ( comment your answer to that).

*LOVER BOY* - I am in love with that song people :D  

*PUT IT DOWN* - I am IN love with that song. :D

no homo but : AMBER ROSE IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST PREGNANT WOMEN THAT I'VE EVER SEEN...LIKE SHE'S GLOWING....once again i say NO HOMO HERE :P....pregnancy just suites her...well atleast physically. :P

NOW ON WITH THE STORY :P                        

...........................................................................................................................................................................

DIGGY POV.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeshhh...smh...last night was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D...the TDD had a really good workout...man that bxtch knows how to keep a nxgg@ satisfied....wohooo.. *stretches*.....well she left early this morning b4 the girls saw her...u know how they can get all bxtchy and ass-ish...soo yeahh...anyways back to reality :P

...............................................................................................................................................................

ALEXIA POV.

good morningggg.....good morning loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P uh uh uh....yahhh tf is wrong wid me ?!?!?! oh well imma go eat....

......................................................................................................................................................................

SARIAH POV.

ughhhhh...........my ass just threw up again..idk but lately i've been feeling really sick on a regular basis...i'm scared to tell any1 or go get checked cuz i'm afraid i mean...what if sumthins wrong wid me ?? ughhhh i'm to young to dieeeeeeeee....and any1 of those doctors can be out to get us so idk..i'll try to be the best i could hopefully it's just the flu which is going around and nothing to serious like---like--uhhh---like CANCER !!

......................................................................................................................................................................

                                                     * LIVING ROOM*

*EVERY1'S IN THERE*

diggy ( cheesing really hard)

lexy : wassup widd all the grinning diggy ?

alex : yeahh all u've done this morning is be all perky and well........just really glowing.

joy : yeah dude...wassup with that.

diggy ( scratches the back of his head) : ohhh hehe nun really i guess...idk..i had a good nights sleep. ( smiles REALLY BRIGHTLY)

alex : o.O ermmm ok ?

arian : sooooo anyways...i know i wasn't the only one hearing some bed rocking last night now was i ( looks at every1 wid suspicious looks on their faces)

girls : ahahahaahahah u weren't the only one.

arian : ohhh y'll dont laugh..i know it was one of u lil nasties -__-