SECRETS pt.8

.....................................................................................................................................................................

ERMMMMMMMM....*HEHEHE* UMMMMM H-HI GUYS, I KNOW Y'ALL  PROBABLY WANT TO MURDER ME FOR TAKING SOOOOOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE RIGHT.? SOOO I'M ONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SO I'M SORRY......

........................................................................................................................................................................

DIGGY'S POV.

*sighzz* they're all right...ok  so maybe i was wrong for blowing up on alex like that.....i never knew how much that shit hurt when i did crap to her , and the thing is i hurt her more than once , so i should've thought about it and ask b4 i opened my mouth...but that doesn't mean that i'm not upset about this...i'm gonna talk to her.....cause i mean she didn'5 sleep  in OUR bed last night and i heard princes and alexis' lil blowout.....i'm suprised she didn't blow up like alexia did...but he still better sleep with one eye open, u can see the evil in that girls eyes when she was looking at him this morning and he seems pretty uncomfortable...HA nigga is afraid of his own girl..lmaooo.............ohh who an i fooling, i'm terrified of alexia , i love that girl but wow...she can act possesed when she needs to...remember that time she threw knives at me ?!?!?! like tf...but i still love her.......that night was the first time ever that we made love and i remember it like it was yesterday.

...........................................................................

*FLASHBACK*    *DOOR OPENS*

*EVERY1 TURNS THEIR HEAD TO THE DOOR AND THEIR JAWS DROP*

ALEXIA POV.

as much as i hate to admit it....i miss diggy..and when he came through that doo looking like a half-drunk manic....i almostfreaked...

diggy(not drunk but surely can't contain himself): alexia ?????

alex( OMG what;s wrong with him...i wanna hold him&tell him everythings ok :( ) : what ?!?!

diggy: please can we talk

alex*silent*

*EVERY1 STARES AT THEM WITHOUT SAYING A WORD*

diggy: alex ?!?!

alex: don't talk to me

diggy: look i'm sorry

alex: look how the tables are now turned.

diggy: alex please list-

alex: just leave me alone digg-

diggy: FOR ONCE ALEXIA....WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE F**K UP& HEAR ME OUT?

alexia(calm voice chuckling to herself): u know whats funny? huh daniel?? HOW ALL OF A SUDDEN U WANT ME 2 HEAR U!! OUT WHEN I WAS PLEADING FOR THAT....AND WHAT DID U DO HUUH? F**K ANOTHER BXTCH IN YOUR BED.....I MEAN WE'RE NOT 2GETHER BUT YOR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH FEELINGS AND A BACKSTORY.

EVERY1 POV : every single time they're in a room 2gether...this ish happens.

diggy: I'M SOOO SORRY BUT, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OK !!! I WAS HURT !!

alexia: DON'T YOU THINK I WAS HURT TO AND I CAN ASURE U I WAS MAD AS F*****G HELL !!

diggy( get fustrated): I'M TRYING HERE. !!! YOU GOTTA BE SO FU**XNG STUBBORN ?!?!

alexia*gets violent, goes to the kitchen,grabs knives& begins aiming them at diggy*

everyone+diggy: WTF !!! ALEXIA CALM DOWN!!