CONFESSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS pt.2

ALEXIA POV.

drew texted me....never thought that would happen. i'm walking to the park to meet him right now. we really need to talk....and me and arian are cool...we actually have wayy more in common than we thought....................even the attitude at times...but her temper is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worst meaning she just ticks off faster than me but i do more damage...but other than that....WE'RE ANGELZZ (sarcasm intended :D)

......................................................................................................................................................................

                                                          * AT THE PARK*

alex : h-heyy

drew : hey alex..umm take a seat (pats seat next to him).

alex ( sits by him)

*awkward silence*

drew+alex : LOOK I'M REALLY SORRY AN-

alex : u go first

drew* sighz** : look..alex i'm sorry for blowing up on u like that..i didn't  mean to yell and shout..but i felt kinda hurt..but i'm over it ...i mean it's only obvious that u are head over heals for daniel and vice-versa...i just want u 2 know dat i forgive u...and i know we both have secrets and it's best we put them all out on the table now and be completely honest with each other....even thou we're not together..we should still be clean with each other.

alex : d-drew...i'mm really sorry..i'm not going to lie.yes i was caught up in the moment..yes i wanted 2 pull away but no..i didn't..and i'm sorry..i know it was wrong but-b-but it felt so right..but i just couldn't stand the thought of hurting u....and we both have skeletons in our closet that we should come clean about right now preferably (looks him directly in the eyes) but i want u 2 know that i love u and i always have...but as a friend..

drew : alex u don't hav-

alex : no..it's time for me 2 come clean..i knew i liked u..b-but i never loved u the way i said i did and i know u after a while u realised things weren't the same wid us and we began 2 feel the same.....we don't love each other like we said we did..u said it un-knowinly but i..*sighz* i said it back knowing i didn't mean it *starts tearing up* an-and i shouldn't have done that and i was only with u because u reminded me of diggy an-and i tried 2 fill that void that was missing that he left open that day..i-i'm sooo sorry drew..i really am...........i love Daniel...and i always will no matter what i do..

drew (hugs her and whipes away her tears..looks her deep in the eyes)

drew: i knew that all along..u didn't have to say it 4 me 2 know and i understand....and now it's time for my secret to be revealed but promise me u won't be mad.

alex : drew..what is it.

drew : just promise me that u'll let me explain before u go crazy ok.

alex : is it that bad drew ?

drew : for the both of us..our relationship and friendship...

alex : i promise...

drew( calls to someone in the park and they come over)

alex( confused expression)..what's going on ?

drew : alex this iis.................................................

....................................................................................................................................

WHAT DO U THINK IS THE BIG SECRET DREW IS HIDING ?

WHAT WOULD BECOME OF DIGGY AND ALEXIA'S RELATIONSHIP ?

ONLY 1 WAY TO FIND OUT....

STAY TUNED TO I REGRET WE EVER DATED.

          AND

COMMENT-COMMENT-COMMENT &- COMMENT