THE CONCERT&BACKSTAGE.

*BACK  STAGE*

                                                      *SCREAMING FANS*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....there they are, alexis screeched as the boys performed on stage.

  (A/N: ALEXIS-PRINCETON.......ALEXIA:DIGGY.......SARIAH-JACOB LATIMORE)

HEY THERE SHE GOES THAT'S THE 1 I GOT TO KNOW...SUCH A CUTIE RIGHT...alexia sang in their ears as diggy performed.

Alexis and sariah did the same as MB and jacob latimore performed.

All the other performances by the OMG Girlz etc. just faded away as their favourites had finished their sets.

Soon after the concert ended........backstage time

                                                *BACKSTAGE*

After almost and hour of waiting they were all now infont of the guys who they obsess over or as alexis says"it's just a tiny crush"

Yeah right if th were to leave here now and someone asked her where they were, without even thinking she can respond.........CRAZY A$$ STALKER.

                                             Alexia POV.

DIGGY: hi..

alexia(trying her best in avoiding her attempt to eye rape him): h-hi

diggy(damn..this girl is hella fine): autograph?

alexia:no i just stood in the line for almost an hour just to look at you and say hi

diggy(hot body,nice lips,sexy eyes and a fine attitude..this girl has no idea what she's doing to me. :ok,maybe that was a dumb question..bbut the attitude wasn't called for.

alexia:sorry.

diggy:here's you autograph and picture

alexia:thanks(about to walk away)

diggy:hey wait, i didn't catch your name....

alexia:umm oh it's alexia

diggy: oh..a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

alexia(smile stupidly):um thank..your not so bad yourself

THOUGHTS: alexia girl..try to contain yourself...damn only lord knows the things i want to do to this boy right now and just b4 i  was about to walk away he stopped me again)

diggy: so i'll see you again(please say yess...i know she wants to....i mean i'm THE DIGGY SIMMONS....call me cocky or whatever you want but girls would kill to get with me and she has a chance)

alexia:maybe..bye

Before he could say another word i was out...i just had a proper conversation with diggy..ahhhhhh i'm going to sleep really well tonight.

                                             Sariah's POV.

finally i'm in reach of the J.L.

jacob:hello,what's your name?

sariah(such a gentleman):hi the name's sariah

jacob:that's a nice name....compliments your looks

(did i just say that to her...oh lord here comes the crazy a$$ reaction)

sariah:why thank you, your not so bad yourself

jacob(did she..just..wait..what the hell..didn't shejust hear me compliment her?!!?! this girl sure is different but in a good way..usually if something like that slips from any1 of the guys..lets just say things don't end to well)

Jacob:thanks

                   *awkward silence*

sariah: no need to sound rude or anything but can i have my autograph now seeing that people are starting to stare and i can see that you're tired and you have a pretty long line.

jacob(hands her autograph and picture): it was nice meeting another J.L fan

sariah:and it was nice meeting meeting the J.L.

jacob: well see you around sometime?

sariah(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh): sure i guess...bye

                                      Alexis POV.

(P.R.I.N.C.E.T.O.N................OHHH he sooo fine)..

well i saw that riah and alex hit it off with the other guys...now here goes nothing

princeton(hottie alert):hi

alexis:hey

(princeton signing autograph)

princeton: who am i making this out to?

alexis: umm alexis

princeton:cute name(hands her autograph)

alexis: thanks enjoy your stay here :)

princeton: i will now

alexis(blushing hard):bye

princeton:bye