DRAMA. pt.2

* AT THE HOSPITAL STILL*

diggy( looks at bahja)

diggy : sh-she's not mine ? ( on the verge of tears)

bahja( ) : n-no she's not.

diggy ( now crying and has mixed emotions) * chuckles*

doctor : ermm i-i'll leave u 2 alone ( runs out the room)

bahja ( tries to tu=ouch diggy to comfort him)

diggy( stands up) : DON'T TOUCH ME U PHYSCO BXTCH.

bahja : please lower ur tone she's sleeping.

diggy : DON'T TELL ME 2 LOWER MY VOICE CUZ SHE'S SLEEPING...I WISH I COULD SAY I DON'T LOVE HER BUT I STILL DO CUZ I'VE GROWN 2 KNOWING HER AS MY CHILD HUH...MY FXCKING CHILD BAHJA AND THE DOCTOR ? THE DAMN DOCTOR HAS 2 BE THE 1 TO DROP THE NEWS ON ME? UR A LOW LIFE B@STARD.. I WISH I WASN'T EVEN IN THE SAME ROOM AS U THAT NIGHT....IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING I WUDN'T HAVE DONE IT......to think that we used to be friends *sighz* alex even tried to be friends and u played us ALL for j@ckasses.

bahja : KEEP HER OUT OF THIS...THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER.

diggy : YES IT WAS..IF IT WASN'T FOR Y'ALL SLUTTY @SSES I WOULD HAVE A LOVELY CHILD TODAY THAT I SURE WUD'VE KNOWN WAS MINE..WANNA KNOW WHY SHE HAD THAT MIS-M-MISCARRIGE HUH !?!?!?!?

aniya(starts crying)

bahja( attempts to go pick her up)

diggy : SIT THE FXCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME.

bahja ( scared and sits down) : b-but- she-she's c-

diggy : I DON'T CARE CUZ OBVIOUSLY U DIDN'T CARE HOW MUCH PAIN AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS U CAUSED ALEX...I'M  NOT BLAMINHG THAT ALL ON U BUT U HAD UR PART TO PLAY..U KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT HER.

( door opens)

doc : what's going on in here ?

diggy : what do u think.

bahja( crying) : i'm sorry.

aniya (crying)

doc ( goes to pick her up)

diggy : ANYBODY TOUCH THAT MOTHERFXCKING CHILD AND ALL FXCKING HELL WOULD RAISE IN THIS HOSPITAL..

doc ( stops in shock and doesn't move)

diggy : good now to make everything straight....bahja i fxcking hate u i'm going to get alex back and to get her to stop hating me even if it takes my life...atleast i'll die with some kind of happiness...ur a bxtch u know that ? i guess u did i hope ur child don't grow up with the same mentality that screams "easy" and desperate like u.

bahja : d-diggy i-

diggy : save it 4 some1 who cares ( leaves out the door)

.......................................................................................................................................................................

                                                   * AT THE HOTEL*

3:15 am.

....................................................................................................................................................................

alex (panicking ) : guys oh my god where could he be *sniffs* i hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

ray : we're talking about diggy here -_-