THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO CHANGE pt.2

PREVIOUSLY :

....................................................................................................................................................................

*THE NEXT DAY*

ALEXIA POV.

do do doop dummm...ohhhh do do doop to doop ta dum...ahhhh do do doop ta doop ta dum...ohhh darling cuz u'll always be my babaiiiiii..............ayeee i sooo love that song...smh -___- to bad it reminds me of that bitch....-______________________-...but did u guys know that i'm single and i'm ready to mingle...lets go ...... WHERE DA BOYS AT WHERE DA BOYS AT BOYS AT , IF I HOLLA BOY HOLLA RITE BACK , WHERE DA BOYS AT WHERE DA BOYS AT !!!...ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmaoo.....yesss i am EXTREMELY DEPRESSED that diggy and i ended that way but everything happens 4 a reason and that relationship is draining me right now especially wid everything that's been going on. So this morning i woke up and prepared EVERYONE breakfast cuz i feel very happy for some strange reason and i wonder where---------ohhh here they come now :D

..........................................................................................................................................................................

* IN THE KITCHEN*

sariah : morn- o.O .......U COOKED BREAKFAST ?!?!?!

alex : =D YESS !!!

rakeah : ermmmmmm ur h-happy ?

alex *chuckles* : why wouldn't i be...i mean i'm alive and healthy aren't i ? so why wouldn't i be happy ?

every1 : o.O

alex : ok u guys r acting wierd...wassup with that.?????

prodigy : o.O weellllll errrrrrmmmmm (scratches back of his head) u see it's shocking to see u this happy after the lil....ummmm accident y-y0yesterday..

alex : hahahahahahahaaha why would i be upset about that huh ? it was just a simple argument...no biggie and no hard feelings...right daniel ?

( every1 looks at diggy)

diggy ( shocked and extremely hurt) *choking on his words* y-yeah a simple argument a-a-nd n-n-no h-hard f-f-eeli--n0-gs...feelings.

alex : wierd.......anyways enjoy y'all breakfast...bye diggs....hope u enjoy ur breakfast , i left a kit-kat on the table 4 u ( kisses him on the cheek) friends right (smiles)

( every1 stands there shocked)

lexy : what

ray : the

roc : actual

joy : fxck

jaalah : just

every1 except diggy : HAPPENED.

diggy ( on the verge of crying) : i-i don't know ( leaves out the room and slams the door on his way out)

.......................................................................................................................................................................

ALEXIA POV.

i'm sitting here on my bed crying my eyes out and why may u ask.....cuz i miss diggy , that kiss was the last i'll ever have with him and not because we're broken up but because things are going to be different from here on out and i have to do what i gotta do to keep my family and friends safe , and ending everything with diggy was a start and YES even if we weren't in this situation and he pulled that shit i was still going to put "US" to an end so whatever........but i know what i have to do and as time draws closer , the more scared i have became....things are happening and it's going to be so big , so powerful that if i fail then i fail EVERYONE..!! everything i pulled out there was fake , very FAKE and everyone knows that...when i kissed diggy i wanted it to last yet i wanted to punch the SHIT outta that lil light-skinned nigga after the crap he's put me thru for these past 2 years....i ain't even 20 yet and i have all this bullshit going on...i'm just sick of it...TIRED !!.