UH OHH !!

ALEXIA POV.

sooooo....right now we're at the boys hotel room....sighzz.....i'm trying to get my mind off *he who shall not be named*....i apologised to prod. about not responding to his texts and calls, he was mad/worried with and about me....but u know we got that bro-sis love that made us fam. again.

SARIAH POV.

so. everything has been going well, jacob and i have been getting to know each other and i see alex, who looks quite uncomfortable....hopefully di- i mean that bxtch doesn't show up.

ALEXIS POV.

hehehehehe.....damn prince to fine for words......but anywayzzzz, us and the guys have been catching uo until.

                                                          *DOOR OPENS*

*EVERY1 TURNS THEIR HEAD TO THE DOOR AND THEIR JAWS DROP*

ALEXIA POV.

 as much as i hate to admit it....i miss diggy..and when he came through that doo looking like a half-drunk manic....i almostfreaked...

diggy(not drunk but surely can't contain himself): alexia ?????

alex( OMG what;s wrong with him...i wanna hold him&tell him everythings ok :( )  : what ?!?!

diggy: please can we talk

alex*silent*

         *EVERY1 STARES AT THEM WITHOUT SAYING A WORD*

diggy: alex ?!?!

alex: don't talk to me

diggy: look i'm sorry

alex: look how the tables are now turned.

diggy: alex please list-

alex: just leave me alone digg-

diggy: FOR ONCE ALEXIA....WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE F**K UP& HEAR ME OUT?

alexia(calm voice chuckling to herself): u know whats funny? huh daniel?? HOW ALL OF A SUDDEN U WANT ME 2 HEAR U!! OUT WHEN I WAS PLEADING FOR THAT....AND WHAT DID U DO HUUH? F**K ANOTHER BXTCH IN YOUR BED.....I MEAN WE'RE NOT 2GETHER BUT YOR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH FEELINGS AND A BACKSTORY.

                           EVERY1 POV : every single time they're in a room 2gether...this ish happens.

diggy:  I'M SOOO SORRY BUT, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OK !!! I WAS HURT !!

alexia: DON'T YOU THINK I WAS HURT TO AND I CAN ASURE U I WAS MAD AS F*****G HELL !!

diggy( get fustrated):  I'M TRYING HERE. !!! YOU GOTTA BE SO FU**XNG STUBBORN ?!?!

alexia*gets violent, goes to the kitchen,grabs knives& begins aiming them at diggy*

everyone+diggy: WTF !!! ALEXIA CALM DOWN!!

alexia(breakes dowm crying but won't stop retaliating): I'M NOT GOING TO F*****G CALM DOWN...THIS "THING" OVER HERE F***S ME UP BAD EMOTIONLLY..NOW IT'S TIME TO HURT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY !!!

diggy: ALEXIA CALM THE FUC* DO-  (throws knife but it misses him)

alexia: I WANT YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR F*****G BODY BXTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

diggy: YOU KNOW IT F*** THIS SHIT AND F**K U 2 ALEXIA

alexia: EVEN IF YOU WERE TO DO ME I BET IT WON'T BE AS GOOD AS XAVIER'S DXCK !

diggy: YOU BXTCH (*walks to his bedroom and slams door*)

alexia: GOOD NIGHT TO U TO !!!!

            *EVERY1 STANDS THERE WITH DROPPED JAWS STILL TRYING TO PUT PIECES 2GETHER*

EVERY1S THOUGHTS: wait !!...........i thought she was a virgin.

alexis+sariah( gives alexia the " i-know-u-didn't-fxck-xavier-look)

ALEX: NO I DIDN'T....IT JUST CAME OUT.....I'M STILL PURE

alexis: he doesn't know that.

alexia: well i don't give af-

                       *BOOM-CRASH-CRASH-BOOM-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

PROD: ohhh no...please lord please don't let this be happening.

alexia: what's going on ?!?!

all boys: diggy is going into a fit, which isn't good !!

jacob: damn he hasn't done this because of any girl....u got him. (starts singin)...soo sprung ! :)

                                   *BOOM-BASH-BANG-CRASH-BOOM*

alexia( looks at the guys and they give her the "go-talk-to-him-look)

alexia: FINE..UHH!!!!!!!

alexia(knocks on diggy's door): diggy ?

diggy:GO AWAY !!!!!

alexia (opens door & sees everything in a mess...and a bloody hand diggy...the rest stayed bcak to give them alone time cause they knew he wudn't harm her)

alexia: d-diggy...we need to talk

diggy: *silent*

alexia(goes over to diggy and tries to hold his hand but he snatches it away)

alexia: diggy please..look at me(she makes him look at her in the eyes)

diggy: why do u hate me ?

alex: what ?!?..i don't hate u diggy

diggy: u don't

alex: no.y wud i..i love u daniel simmons

diggy: sure doesn't seem like it

alexia(ignores his comment): come in the bathroom and let me fix your hand.

                 (so basically she wrapped up diggy's hand and now they're in his room just talking)

diggy: alexia....

alex: yes digg ?

diggy: i'm sorry about everything, i didn't mean anything i did or said, i was just hurt.

alex: i was hurt to diggy, but did u see me doing u those thing?

diggy: but u did try to physically harm me by tryna chop my head off.

alex: ohh sorry about that.

diggy: it's ok

alex: i love u diggy..

diggy(looks her deep in the eyes and then kisses her)

alexia thoughts( OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HE KISSED ME...obvioisly i didn;t push him away)

then they start making out .................ewwwwwwwwww

                              *OUTSIDE*

prod(hears lip smacking): ohhh somebody's gonna get make up s^x

boys: GETTIN' IT IN !!! WOOHOOOO

sariah+alexis( slaps the boys heads): that's our sister your talking about......

alexis: AND YAYA...GET IT ALEX !!

 *every1 looks at her like :WTF" !!*

alexis: what ???

                                            IN THE BEDROOM

.................................................................

       NEXT CHAPTER IS RATED R...SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK..

LOVE U GUYS...MWAHZZZZZZZZZZZZ.              :))))))))))))))))))))))))