DIGGY DID WHAT. !!!!!

ALEXIA POV..

I'M crying my eyes out right now...i just cheated on my 'boyfriend' that i'm only dating around like the mall school but we're nothing more than friends....i don't know whta to do anymore...i look a hot mess...

alexis:(opens alexia's bedroom door) ALEX??

alex: lexy,riah?

riah(she&lexy sit on alexia's bed):hey :)

alex: guys look i'-

riah: shhhh....it's okay....we understand.

DIGGY POV.

i almost tell the bxtch that i love her and she does this!! i am sooo getting laid tonight and i'm making sure hse walks in on me......she forgot to take her jacket and prod just texted her to come and get it....i brought home the best h*e that i could find and brought her inside without the boy noticing...we started at the right time so that she will reach just in time 2 catch us in the act....i want her to feel just as much pain as i did..it's not even like if she pulled away...she made-out with me for a whole 10 minutes..yeah i said 10,apparently they lost track of time ... but i can't believe she did that !! :( i can't believe i'm doing this but..............

SARIAH POV.

so alexia got a text from prod. telling her that she forgot her jacket and to come get it...so when we arrived prince opened the door for us...yet diggy made his move but jacob and prince hadn't ..it was obvious they liked uss....i haven't seen omg in a while but i don't care to ask.

ALEXIS POV.

i have a wierd feeling shxt is gonna happen tonight and i got a feeling it involves diggy and alexia.....i guess prod. and i had the same thought because he gave me this wierd look  and mouthed..'i have a bad feeling 'bout this..

ALEXIA POV.

here we go again

*prod gives her her jacket*

alexia: *sighs*

riah+lexy: oh noo alex....we know what u're thinking.

every1 watched them like they were crazy..

alexia: i think i should go and talk to diggy..i mean, he got the wrong idea and i don't want him going to sleep hating me.

ray: do what u gotta do

alex:thanks ray :))

And she leaves.

ALEXIA POV.

well i managed to make it to diggy's room without changing my mind...when i got to his door all i hear was wierd noises like : uhh...ummmm..faster baby..   at first,i wondered what it could be, then the perverted side of me kicked in.......noo they can't be ... no..i decided to block that thought out of my mind.

alex(knocks and barely above a whisper) : diggy?

no response, just wierd noises again

alex(knocks again and became worried, so she opened the door, and a terrible suprise laid infront her eyes)

alexia: d-d-diggy

(i can't believe it....there it was right before my eyes a girl riding diggy, he looked at me with total disgust in his eyes....that's a first...i couldn't even find it in me to yell at him because i already knew why he did it and why he chose now..)

diggy(takes the girl off of him): WHAT...CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE INTERRUPTING SOMETHING.

alex: i came to explain and say sor-

diggy: SAVE YOUR CRAP FOR SOME1 WHO CARES.

alexia(the girl just sat their with her face expressin utter confusion): diggy please just hear me out

diggy: I'M TIRED OF TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU..TRYING TO GET THRU U..AT FIRST I JUST WANTED TO F**K U, BUT THEN THINGS CHANGED...NOW WE'RE BACK TO SQUARE 1 AND I DON'T EVEN THINK I WANT TO F**K U ANYMORE !!!

alexia: diggy please stop !!!!!!!

     By now everyone came to his room and the girl left, the guys tried to stop diggy's blabbering but it didn't work...he wasn't done yet.

diggy: and 2 think that i loved you

alexia: y-you l-lovedme ?

diggy: yea..key word..LOVED... MEANING PAST TENSE.

alexia: diggy u don't understand

diggy: don't understand what huh ?!?! that you're a lying cheatin son-of-bxtch !!

ALEXIA POV.

i couldn't take this anymore..this is the second time i've cried infront of these boys and i'm done doing it.....................so i left*sighs* and the girls came home with me...that night i cried myself to sleep..and to think i loved ... no correction..i'm in love with this boy..uhhh and it's only been 2 weeks since day1 and all this crap has happened.

                          NEXT CHAPTER UP TOMORROW GYS !!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T SAY I DON'T KEEP MY WORD WITH THESE CHAPTERS

:))))))))))))))))))))    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))