A NEW DAY ! !

*sunday 7:30am*

alexis , alexia and sariah are about to check out of the hotel when they are approached by OMG.

(A/N...once again i say i have nothing against the omg girlz..i actually like them and love their song gucci this...dang i love that song..but anyways back to the story)

star:oh look it's the wanna bes' cannot be crew

sariah:umm excuse me?

babydoll(pushes alexis to the side):no excuse you h^o

alexia:bxtches u messin' wid the wrong people...

beauty:girl please you can't do shxt

alexis:nuh uh...i'm gonna let that 1 slide...the good lord is walking with me today.

babydoll:girlll get your muthsf*****g man stealing a$$ out of here before i knock all the sense out of u !

sariah:ohhhhh bitxh u just crossed the line(starts pimp slappin' babydoll and slams her head first onto the floor)

bitch*SLAP*u*SLAP* messing with the wrong girl today*SLAP* imma murder a a$$ today                      the boys somehow came downstairs at the same time seeing this scene playoff and alex&lexy giving death glares at beauty and star whislt they watch babydoll get her ass beat.

jacob:SARIAH STOP !!

sariah for some reason jumped off babydoll who is basically covered in her own blood and walked to the rest of omg.

sariah:that's how to handle a bxtch.now go away and see your friends before round 2 takes place.

jacob:sariah why would you do that

sariah:do u expect me,to stand here and let that..that thing slap me without defending myself?

jacob:sorry....but...nevermind

diggy:alex?
alexia:yea digg?

diggy:look i'm sorry about them

alexia:when are you going to stop apologising...it's okay :)

diggy- :)

princeton:i;m glad all of u girls are okay..sorry about omg...u know...they can be abit,,well as u can see..

alexis:yeah we saw and some of us even felt.

prod:i'm just glad you guys are okay :)

alex:thanks prod..  :)

roc,ray and jawan(sees the suitcases): WAIT YALL ARE LEAVING ?!?!?!!??!

girls : yea :(

boys:oh why?

sariah:well we have school tomorrow

alex: yea that and

alexis:we really don't want to cause any trouble with you know...them

boys: ohh yea right :(

alexis:ohh !! but you can take our numbers...maybe we can keep in touch..you now..only if you want to :)

jacob : why wouldn't we :)(

alexia&girls:well lets trade phones

              *they all trade phones,punch in their nos. , take pics. to go with it*

       BLAH BLAH BLAH.

               ok next chapter up within 20-25 mins.                         :)))))))))))))))))))))))