CONFESSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS...pt.1

*1 WEEKS LATER*

DREW POV.

ughh.....i gotta talk 2 alex. i haven't called her since that day. i thinl we both have some confessions and lies 2 clear up...i hope she don't hate me for this one...

..........................................................................................................................\

DIGGY POV.

soo...i sorta have an idea..i know how 2 get alex back. she's a tuff shell 2 crack..but u just need 2 know how 2 play ur cards right...i know that we'll never be more than friends..but hey..it's better than nothing right..smh....anywaysssssssss..............sariah, alex and lexy are having their sweet sixteen on friday..seeing that 2day is tuesday..we have more than enough time :D..i just hope this wouldn't be ruined.

..........................................................................................................................

ALL GIRLS POV.

cause we like 2 partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......ayee....ayee..ayeee...we like 2 partyyyyyyy...

.............................................................................................................................................................

ALEXIA POV.

i'm torn inmetween the 2....but i know where my heart belongs...to bad his heart has 2 be shared with something that isn't mine...or should i say ours *sighzz*

........................................................................................................................................................

MR.&MRS. SANCHEZ'S POV. (BET U DIDN'T EXPECT THAT HUH)

our girls are going to go insane when they see their party...our personal people put it alll together :D....we love our girls to death, including sariah...that's our niece riht there.

,.................................................................................................................................................

MR.&MRS. SANCHEZ POV. (SARIAH'S PARENTS)

our girls are going to officially be 16 and by our girls , we mean alex,lexy and riah...love these girls. i can't wait for them 2 see what we and the twins parents did for their partyyyyyyyyy....:D i'm excited.

......................................................................................................

JACOB POV.

finally..she gon' be sixteen.....i love dat girl 2 death but it's hard not being able 2 tear her to pieces....she always tlkin' bout losing her virginity at 16 & she wants it 2 be with me....i cudn't ask 4 it anyyyyyyyyy other way (although i'm nt a virgin)...but hey..boys ain't like girls.

........................................................................................................................

PRINCE POV.

i beat it-beat it uppp-up-up-up-up...haha....she gon' be 16....finally i can beat that pu$$y up !! ayee..she makin' it hard for a horny teenager with raging hormones when she walkin' round lookin' all fine and i can't do nothing bout it....she like 2 tease me but friday :D......imma tear that pu$$y up..haha..she feel she gttin away with that fine ass body,..I THINK NOT....she's gonna have a lovely taste of mr. fernando (remeber to roll ur "R" seductively..) hehe

.............................................................................................................................................................

PRODIGY POV.

alex says i need to get a girlfriend soon so that i can get sum' on her b'day..i swear..dat girl has issues..but i love her just the way she is....anywayssss.....my sis gon' be 16..FINALLY!! but i know diggy is up 2 something and i'm curious 2 know what it is.

...........................................................................................................................................................

RAY. POV.

i don't know whay arian's b'day wasn't friday...we all know jacob gon' tap that, prince gon' tear that..diggy....................expect the unexpected with those 2....and me....what do i get ?? NOTHING freaking NOTHING..i mean i'll never pressure her into doin something she doesn't but damnnn.....wat does a hot-horny teenager gotta do for a lil action...even if she flashes me..but nooo...it's always "ray quit it...ray stop......ray  we not makin no babies..ray dis..ray dat" dat girl lucky i like her ass.

.....................................................................................................................................................

ROC POV.

well i know ur reading this and all i have to say is ....I'M LOVING MY RELATIONSHIP...i mean liya looks  like an undercover freak..i mean the thing that girl does 2 me...she just knows where 2 touch, how, when and ALL OF THE ABOVE...and to think she ain't give it up 2 no1 yet....it's a damn shame..................THAT THOSE BOYS MISSED OUT............i can't wait for our first time......it gon' be all night..................................ohh and some special ppls b'days r comin' up :D

....................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING GUYS....THIS IS NOT ALL IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR THINKING.

I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPTER TO BE UPLOADED IN A FEW MINUTES...MAYBE 20

YEAHHH SOOO

DONT 4GET 2 COMMENT , VOTE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT , COMMENT AND WELL YEAHH...COMMENT :D

( but seriously that's the only way, how am i supposed to know how the book is going :D)